Why Did The Rockets Make This Trade?

Originally Posted by jakecuevas

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Yeah it was stupid.

Like J-Rich for B-Wright.
sick.gif

haha the warriors are a joke...and the rockets are not far behind
smh.gif
It was a good deal for the warriors because it saved them a lot of money they needed, and this is coming from a big J-Rich fan.

I thought yesterday afternoons line-up was fine. Tmac can play the 1 on offense and steve can be the 2. It's just that Tracy feels he can hit fadeawaythrees even when he's ice cold. But Rafer obviously is the ideal 1

Not to be a party pooper, but I don't see Andre Miller getting traded, he's starting to play a LOT better, and Louis Williams isn't getting muchburn, Miller is really stepping up his game, and I'm not sure what the Rockets could package that Philly would want.

I think you guys should trade McGrady straight up for Bryant

laugh.gif
, there's no aspect of Tracy's game that Kobe is better in, except maybe being willing to pass the ball (but I still think Kobe's a betterpasser).
laugh.gif

Kobe+Farmar/Tom Cruise for BattierMac sounds more logical, just throwing it out there, no clue if the money works out or not.

Friggin Snyder put the ball AND Dalembery in the basket.
Terrible call by the ref.

Somtimes watching the Refs calling Rockets games make me want to kick them in the family jewels.

yeah, at first i wondered why they didn't want gay because he could be a potential star, but after thinking about it i got to the conclusion that theywanted to have the team built around mcgrady and yao. battier is a good role player/glue guy to keep the team together, and i guess the rockets thought mcgradyand yao were enough to build around.

the rockets thought they didnt need gay since they have tmac. I was
eyes.gif
and:smh:too when they made that trade.. But i guess it's an ok trade. The rockets needed a leader. tmac and yao arent.

wow, craziness. as soon as i read the title i knew it was gonna be bout the rudy trade.

ya, that was dumb on the rockets part. i don't know if t-mac and rudy could share the wealth tho. rudy's already gaining that kobe like approach, andjust shooting without any remorse and i fully support that and don't blame him for doing so. rudy's jumper is getting sweeter with each game, i thinkhe's going to evolve into one if not the best player in the league. he's a freak! he's the future of not only the grizzlies but the nba.

Originally Posted by Ocks

We should have kept him. This is gonna look like Paul Pierce in a few years.

Paul Pierce needs so much help to win. Alone his teams might crack 35 wins.

The Battier for Rights to Gay/Swift was a great trade for Houston. They needed a defender to take defensive pressure off McGrady and allow him to play hisnatural 2 position. They also unloaded the gawful Swift contract.

The Jrich for Brandon Wright trade was also a huge win for the Warriors. You guys needs to get off the !@*!!@! of your favorite players and start studying theways to win in the NBA.

Originally Posted by J RAIN 23

wow, craziness. as soon as i read the title i knew it was gonna be bout the rudy trade.

ya, that was dumb on the rockets part. i don't know if t-mac and rudy could share the wealth tho. rudy's already gaining that kobe like approach, and just shooting without any remorse and i fully support that and don't blame him for doing so. rudy's jumper is getting sweeter with each game, i think he's going to evolve into one if not the best player in the league. he's a freak! he's the future of not only the grizzlies but the nba.

Mmm, unlikely, but I'll grant you a chance to explain. On the Memphis roster, with the freedom to play "Kobe like" and put up shots fromwherever he pleases, shouldn't the ppg expectation be much higher than 19ppg? If you have the freedom to shoot the ball like Kobe, and you play forMemphis, and you're in the Western Conference, I'd peg Rudy's ppg closer to 25-26 if has that much freedom. He's not there. Why isn't hethere? What limits his ability to put up 25, 26 a night?

Back
Top Bottom