Why did the white man cross the road?

laugh.gif
So many hilarious responses in here. And no I've never jaywalkedto avoid any single person. Only a group of drunk angry looking white people at 2 am in the city.

Originally Posted by Chrispcb15

This happens all the time...

This isn't a Laughing matter.

Racism isn't a joke.

It really isn't. This pic is old as hell too.

I would have crossed the street too if I saw the man with one hand behind his back.

What would the white man do if there was a black guy on each side?

Shoot Im filipino and when I walk in the white areas here in the bay I get white women doing the infamous Raider tuck rule. I gets mad offended yo
mad.gif

i don't see how everyone thinks it's funny, cuz if the roles were reversed with the white and the black guy everybody would be in an uproar about itbeing racist...

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

I hope no white people cross the street in such a manner as in that pic. They looking to get run over.
yea i go straight across instead of the diagonal manner.

Originally Posted by Sole Investigator

i don't see how everyone thinks it's funny, cuz if the roles were reversed with the white and the black guy everybody would be in an uproar about it being racist...

somebody doesnt get the pic...

i don't see how everyone thinks it's funny, cuz if the roles were reversed with the white and the black guy everybody would be in an uproar about it being racist...

how? what? no...

It's funny because it's true, and maybe if you were black you'd understand. It would indeed be racist if the black guy was avoiding the white guybecause white people don't instill fear in black people as blacks do to whites. I swear, closet racists kill me with these "oh so it's ok ifit's a white guy, but if a BLACK guy did it it would be called racist..." statements.

Originally Posted by Nash

It's funny because it's true, and maybe if you were black you'd understand. It would indeed be racist if the black guy was avoiding the white guy because white people don't instill fear in black people as blacks do to whites. I swear, closet racists kill me with these "oh so it's ok if it's a white guy, but if a BLACK guy did it it would be called racist..." statements.
I've had this happen to me, but too many blacks see a white person cross the street and immediately think the white person is racist. Thewhite dude needs some new clothes anyways.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom