Why didn't JB put the stitched "CDP" tag on the Air Jordan I's

shoe might have been made into a single release originally... i bet they were planning on gr'ing that and putting a blk/red variation in the pack and thenscrapped that plan, hence we now have the jordan I Strapped blk/red, just my thoughts

Originally Posted by MH602

Maybe because the padding/ insole is different then the other shoes in the cdp's. I dont think it would stay stitched on very well to the foam type material or maybe it deformed the insole when they tried to stitch them on
eyes.gif
if that were the case, JB could easily have "screenprinted" a CDP logo in there. its def possible that the idea was scrapped lastsecond to change the colorway. but who knows?
wink.gif

yea i was wondering that too wen i 1st got mine

i looked inside da shoe n saw a jumpman logo and i was all
indifferent.gif

wth?!?! dere fake !
but i looked on finishline and it had da same thing
so its all good

:smh:people try to call kicks fake over little stuff like this get outta here noob (new s/n so don't even try it)

Originally Posted by steff55

:smh:people try to call kicks fake over little stuff like this get outta here noob (new s/n so don't even try it)

who u callin a noob?

None on mine... I guess they thought it would be irritating to the foot since there is so little cushioning to begin with.

most likely because they were suppose to release separately but jb changed there mind at the last minute

Back
Top Bottom