Why do bad tenants exist?

These people are seriously worse than scum. I wouldn't even call them trash because trash actually gets picked up. I'm not a landlord by the way, but I have a friend who is and he basically was hospitable as he could be to the ones moving in. Not even a few weeks later they basically trash the place and have the idafg attitude. They have three kids also and they just leave trash everywhere in the complex. The mom literally sees them throwing s*** on the ground and she doesn't even pick it up. He's planning to get them out asap, but the point is why do these people exist? I grew up poor and even hung out with the wrong crowd but even I knew these people are on a another level. Like you just hand them a silver platter then they just **** on you. Sometimes even a thorough background check is not enough. Is it even worth renting anymore.

These people are seriously worse than scum. I wouldn't even call them trash because trash actually gets picked up. I'm not a landlord by the way, but I have a friend who is and he basically was hospitable as he could be to the ones moving in. Not even a few weeks later they basically trash the place and have the idafg attitude. They have three kids also and they just leave trash everywhere in the complex. The mom literally sees them throwing s*** on the ground and she doesn't even pick it up. He's planning to get them out asap, but the point is why do these people exist? I grew up poor and even hung out with the wrong crowd but even I knew these people are on a another level. Like you just hand them a silver platter then they just **** on you. Sometimes even a thorough background check is not enough. Is it even worth renting anymore.

^That's your answer.

What is the race of these people you’re talking about?
White. I might get flamed for this but the more I look at her, I could see her on Jerry Springer or Maury.

Literally the first thing i thought about.
Some people just don't care about their living situation OR care about the living situation of others.
Yes I agree bad landlords exist also, no arguing that.

Has your friend had a talk with them or warned them?
Yes he has, it didn't help though.

There will always be bad tenants and bad landlords.

Next time have your friend do a deeper background check. Always a lesson to be learned.

my pops rented out a house to these people and they ended up being like those hoarders you see on tv :sick::sick:
then when they moved out they left all their useless garbage

the whole place smelled socks after you been hooping outside all day

Some people just have no respect...for anything. Whether it's towards other people, property, etc.

Back
Top Bottom