Why do girls change their tune when they see you now as too when you went to school together?

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Originally Posted by Furrell

Because you're doing something with your life and they aren't. Most likely after high school, they got pregnant early and are stuck working a dead-end job.

Happened to me. I went to an Engineering College, and all these females from high school started hitting me up. I enjoy the attention but those are the kind of girls I need in my life.
Uhh -typo?

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Originally Posted by Furrell

Because you're doing something with your life and they aren't. Most likely after high school, they got pregnant early and are stuck working a dead-end job.

Happened to me. I went to an Engineering College, and all these females from high school started hitting me up. I enjoy the attention but those are the kind of girls I need in my life.
Uhh -typo?

Originally Posted by Freeze

yea you might have grown a little facial hair..but youre still the same dweeb on the inside tho. soon as you open your mouth, you'll probably remind them why they stalled you in hs and everything in the world will be back as it should. you can change the laces, but the shoe remains the same
Sounding like the 25 year old popular ex-jock who still hasn't graduated and is still a sophomore @ the local community college.

yea you might have grown a little facial hair..but youre still the same dweeb on the inside tho. soon as you open your mouth, you'll probably remind them why they stalled you in hs and everything in the world will be back as it should. you can change the laces, but the shoe remains the same
Sounding like the 25 year old popular ex-jock who still hasn't graduated and is still a sophomore @ the local community college.

cuZ they think theyre done getting hit in the ribs like Barrea in the 4th and are looking for a simp to settle down with

cuZ they think theyre done getting hit in the ribs like Barrea in the 4th and are looking for a simp to settle down with

I don't really care. Like I mean if we didn't run with the same people in hs now they're trying to talk to me cause were older and don't care about who we hang out with anymore cool. Its not a big deal. But I never had a girl approach me on some Mike Jones tip. If I didn't talk to them back then it was because I didn't want to. Not like I was trying to get at them and they stiff armed me.

I don't really care. Like I mean if we didn't run with the same people in hs now they're trying to talk to me cause were older and don't care about who we hang out with anymore cool. Its not a big deal. But I never had a girl approach me on some Mike Jones tip. If I didn't talk to them back then it was because I didn't want to. Not like I was trying to get at them and they stiff armed me.

Originally Posted by rtz13

Mmmmm great deduction sherlock
grin.gif

Originally Posted by rtz13

Mmmmm great deduction sherlock
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

[h3]Why do girls change their tune when they see you now as too when you went to school together?[/h3]

My head hurts from reading that title.... 

[h3]Why do girls change their tune when they see you now as too when you went to school together?[/h3]

Originally Posted by RFX45

word..and its not just people of the opposite sex. most people male or female change up when they havent seen you in a while.

Originally Posted by RFX45

word..and its not just people of the opposite sex. most people male or female change up when they havent seen you in a while.

Back
Top Bottom