Why do girls change their tune when they see you now as too when you went to school together?

It's cause her last memory of you was a little skinny kid with acne and now your not.

Originally Posted by trak1sh

lol dudes feelin themselves in this thread!

laugh.gif
 word

Originally Posted by Freeze

yea you might have grown a little facial hair..but youre still the same dweeb on the inside tho. soon as you open your mouth, you'll probably remind them why they stalled you in hs and everything in the world will be back as it should. you can change the laces, but the shoe remains the same

See i thought this would be my problem but i realized that the ones who don't love my dorky style simply are still too immature to be able to accept me, still caught up on the frivolous materials that get them looks everyday but don't get them any where at the end of the week. I'm holding out for the day that i can find a girl to watch harry potter movies with and play xbox with and will actually be willing to get to know me and not just be interested in fulfilling her childish fantasies that are based off unrealistic figures, till that day the ducks are the past and work is my immediate future. ex's are the only tail i even give the time of day as of now because i know all their games so i can easily side step and avoid added stress.

Originally Posted by Freeze

yea you might have grown a little facial hair..but youre still the same dweeb on the inside tho. soon as you open your mouth, you'll probably remind them why they stalled you in hs and everything in the world will be back as it should. you can change the laces, but the shoe remains the same

See i thought this would be my problem but i realized that the ones who don't love my dorky style simply are still too immature to be able to accept me, still caught up on the frivolous materials that get them looks everyday but don't get them any where at the end of the week. I'm holding out for the day that i can find a girl to watch harry potter movies with and play xbox with and will actually be willing to get to know me and not just be interested in fulfilling her childish fantasies that are based off unrealistic figures, till that day the ducks are the past and work is my immediate future. ex's are the only tail i even give the time of day as of now because i know all their games so i can easily side step and avoid added stress.

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

Ehh there's two ways it comes out, there are girls who see you being all successful at life and they want to jump on the bandwagon and then there's the actual genuine changes in people following HS. Things change, people experience stuff. You're not the same person as you were at HS.

Y'all ever thought about those girls you never use to holler at in HS cos they weren't the prettiest and then low and behold, you see them years down the track and they've blossomed into something aesthetically pleasing on the eyes.

For example, you knew this uber nerd at HS, she was always studying, never the prettiest around, on the plumper side, didn't have much of a social life. Fast forward 10 years, you meet on the street, she owns a successful company, she's got a banging body, face to match.

Are you really going to tell me you wouldn't make a pass at her?

C'mon sons. It works both ways.

I'm not saying that there aren't trifling men and women out there, but you can't believe that it only works the negative way.

Pretty much. But I never liked regressing, therefore I don't message or bother messing with them in the first place. If it happens naturally so be it, otherwise %$$# it.

Ehh there's two ways it comes out, there are girls who see you being all successful at life and they want to jump on the bandwagon and then there's the actual genuine changes in people following HS. Things change, people experience stuff. You're not the same person as you were at HS.

Y'all ever thought about those girls you never use to holler at in HS cos they weren't the prettiest and then low and behold, you see them years down the track and they've blossomed into something aesthetically pleasing on the eyes.

For example, you knew this uber nerd at HS, she was always studying, never the prettiest around, on the plumper side, didn't have much of a social life. Fast forward 10 years, you meet on the street, she owns a successful company, she's got a banging body, face to match.

I'm not saying that there aren't trifling men and women out there, but you can't believe that it only works the negative way.

Pretty much. But I never liked regressing, therefore I don't message or bother messing with them in the first place. If it happens naturally so be it, otherwise %$$# it.

I definitely see it more and more often. Don't get me wrong, I got with my fair share of girls in high school, but those who seemed untouchable are now hitting me up more frequently. A lot of the time, the dudes they USED to chase reached their pinnacle in high school and are now bumming, whereas those with potential in the future are starting to get more looks. Feels good man!

I definitely see it more and more often. Don't get me wrong, I got with my fair share of girls in high school, but those who seemed untouchable are now hitting me up more frequently. A lot of the time, the dudes they USED to chase reached their pinnacle in high school and are now bumming, whereas those with potential in the future are starting to get more looks. Feels good man!

Or how about if you were getting love all throughout school and you continue to get love after? How about if your ex girlfriends friends always bad mouthed you and you run into them and they are super friendly and want to exchange numbers? How about when you run into dudes you knew in highschool at the gas station and he is in a 1992 acura with a baby in the backseat looking super pissed while you try to catch up with him because you are putting fuel inside of a Ferrari (wasnt mine)? I've experienced all of these things and seriously who gives a flying *@!@ in which way and why these things happen, these people don't care about you. My point being is I don't have a point and I just felt like being an %***%%$ because it's Monday.

Or how about if you were getting love all throughout school and you continue to get love after? How about if your ex girlfriends friends always bad mouthed you and you run into them and they are super friendly and want to exchange numbers? How about when you run into dudes you knew in highschool at the gas station and he is in a 1992 acura with a baby in the backseat looking super pissed while you try to catch up with him because you are putting fuel inside of a Ferrari (wasnt mine)? I've experienced all of these things and seriously who gives a flying *@!@ in which way and why these things happen, these people don't care about you. My point being is I don't have a point and I just felt like being an %***%%$ because it's Monday.

There's some truth to this, but I think guys are referring to the extreme examples.

The ones that are obvious with it get on my nerves. Going both ways, you shouldn't completely ignore a person at one point and then want to be their best friend or lover at another point. There's plenty of girls that I barely knew back in the day that I would love to get with now, but almost all of them I at least had a positive opinion of back then. Even the ones that were fat. The girls I didn't care for, I still wouldn't like now even if they look 10X better.

I know people change and being smart and successful are attractive qualities in an adult, but if you thought someone was a loser in the past, I don't know how you could try to be cool with them later on. It's kind of a slap in the face, IMO.

There's some truth to this, but I think guys are referring to the extreme examples.

The ones that are obvious with it get on my nerves. Going both ways, you shouldn't completely ignore a person at one point and then want to be their best friend or lover at another point. There's plenty of girls that I barely knew back in the day that I would love to get with now, but almost all of them I at least had a positive opinion of back then. Even the ones that were fat. The girls I didn't care for, I still wouldn't like now even if they look 10X better.

I know people change and being smart and successful are attractive qualities in an adult, but if you thought someone was a loser in the past, I don't know how you could try to be cool with them later on. It's kind of a slap in the face, IMO.

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

c/s

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

c/s

as they get older they become more desperate for a relationship, in high school you were not an option, now you are.

or it can be that you grew into a handsome man, post pics.

as they get older they become more desperate for a relationship, in high school you were not an option, now you are.

or it can be that you grew into a handsome man, post pics.

Back
Top Bottom