Why do girls like to be 'Tamed'?

Tamed
laugh.gif
like they're some beasts at the zoo

Originally Posted by babyJs23

It's in their nature. It all goes back to the beginning of Mankind. Men have always been the dominators and the women have always been the nurturers and supporters. It's in their genes.

Women want Men who knows how to take control over things, fix problems, who can provide protection, make decisions, provide, be a team leader, and who gives answers to many problems including her own. As for women, they like to express their feelings, to be heard, and to be loved.

/thread

I guess I have a understanding, but girls are people that the opposite sex just doesn't understand..

Originally Posted by Willy Hitchero

Random: The funniest *$!#...

Like a week ago me and my girl were hanging in her back yard. Her lil brothers were on the trampoline with the 2 neighbor girls. They're cute so I be kinda rooting for my lil dudes to make a move and all
laugh.gif
. So anyway, I lookz up and one of my lil dudes is literally drqagging this girl by one leg, face down, in circles around the trampoline. My girl gets offended. She's like "Deion, stop!". He looks up and responds, "But she asked me to..
embarassed.gif
". My girl strted in with the whole, "Well what if that was your mom" rant but I cut her off and said "WELL KEEP DRAGGING HER THEN LIL BRO!"....and so he did. And I was proud. My girl died later than day from laughter related complications. RIP
30t6p3b.gif

Moral of the story: If she wanna be dragged...drag her !*% then.
laugh.gif
thats funny but I dont get what it has to do with anything

Originally Posted by krazy88s

translation: They want to be told what to do. Controlled and/or dominated.

Why you ask? Im guessing they have no sense of direction in their lives.

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Like a week ago me and my girl were hanging in her back yard. Her lil brothers were on the trampoline with the 2 neighbor girls. They're cute so I be kinda rooting for my lil dudes to make a move and all
laugh.gif
. So anyway, I lookz up and one of my lil dudes is literally drqagging this girl by one leg, face down, in circles around the trampoline. My girl gets offended. She's like "Deion, stop!". He looks up and responds, "But she asked me to..
embarassed.gif
". My girl strted in with the whole, "Well what if that was your mom" rant but I cut her off and said "WELL KEEP DRAGGING HER THEN LIL BRO!"....and so he did. And I was proud. My girl died later than day from laughter related complications. RIP
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
Some women like to be dominated(read: "tamed) from birth, apparently. They just don't mind. You can slap em around, cheat on em, whatever... not all women are ladies. And so some boys get lessons on that early if they got big bros like me. The point is that it's important to know which girl to drag on the trampoline and which girl to give the I choo-choo-choose you card.

i wouldn't say i want to be "Tamed" or put in my "place" but i do like a man who knows how to assert himself and handle his business, including his woman. there's something very sexy about that.
but i won't tolerate that whole call me out my name or slap me around to show me you love me $!!

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

treat em how they want to be treated, even if they deserve to be treated better.

get it now?

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Tamed
laugh.gif
like they're some beasts at the zoo

grin.gif
, some are.

. The point is that it's important to know which girl to drag on the trampoline and which girl to give the I choo-choo-choose you card.
laugh.gif

ye ole indiana pimp knowledge being kicked....

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dunks87

i wouldn't say i want to be "Tamed" or put in my "place" but i do like a man who knows how to assert himself and handle his business, including his woman. there's something very sexy about that.
but i won't tolerate that whole call me out my name or slap me around to show me you love me $!!

devil.gif
, i gotchu shay shay

Back
Top Bottom