Why do guys not dance with their girls at clubs/bars?

I don't really understand this. I always have to laugh when I see a girl who obviously wants to dance and her boyfriend just stands there staring at anyonewho is near his girl.

If you're one of those guys, you should stop. Somebody will take your girl. Probably me.

we have a clubbing thread already.

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

If you're one of those guys, you should stop. Somebody will take your girl. Probably me.

Worf%20Laughing.gif

none of the girls i am messing with right now yearn for hpv. nor are they fast balls.

for the record if i take any of the girls i am currently dating to the club i do dance withthem.

I can't help but imagine DaJoka dancing being something like a red stripe commercial.

Originally Posted by boxer

we have a clubbing thread already.

Worf%20Laughing.gif

none of the girls i am messing with right now yearn for hpv. nor are they fast balls.

for the record if i take any of the girls i am currently dating to the club i do dance with them.
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
alien.gif

When more than 50% of the sexually active population has HPV, I'm pretty sure it's the least of a girl's worries when it comes to sex. I wouldknow.

Yeah give a girl exactly what she wants, good idea. same reason you dont call a girl for a few days or ever after you get her number....make them sweat you.I'm not gonna come off like im the biggest mack in the world, and as a guy, you will more than likely dance with a chick at some time or another...but if ugive a girl what she wants, she will move on the next thing she wants, then the next and the next....

Originally Posted by Gello 201

Yeah give a girl exactly what she wants, good idea. same reason you dont call a girl for a few days or ever after you get her number....make them sweat you. I'm not gonna come off like im the biggest mack in the world, and as a guy, you will more than likely dance with a chick at some time or another...but if u give a girl what she wants, she will move on the next thing she wants, then the next and the next....

grin.gif
?

Probly because they dont want other dudes seein
how she/they get down.

Yeah give a girl exactly what she wants, good idea. same reason you dont call a girl for a few days or ever after you get her number....make them sweat you. I'm not gonna come off like im the biggest mack in the world, and as a guy, you will more than likely dance with a chick at some time or another...but if u give a girl what she wants, she will move on the next thing she wants, then the next and the next....
It's a dance, not diamond earrings.

Besides, it's your girlfriend. How lame can you be?

Also, why even go to a club or a bar that is pretty much one big dance floor if you're just going to stand there?

Need the Joka vs. softball picture here...
laugh.gif

Also, why even go to a club or a bar that is pretty much one big dance floor if you're just going to stand there?

And THAT is exactly why I don't go. Save my $$$ and energy and kick it at the crib or with my boys. %%$% a club dawg...

I don't really understand this. I always have to laugh when I see a girl who obviously wants to dance and her boyfriend just stands there staring at anyone who is near his girl.

no you wont

i dont dance, i just mean mug cats like you while im gettin twerked.

but you dont want no problems

& what if she doesnt sweat you?

you gone end up calling and she gone be like ...eh...who dis?....i gotta help my mother bye ..

roll.gif

How old are you? Honest question, 'cause that's a pretty immature point of view, IMO.

Anyway, I don't dance, because I can't.

Any tips?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jackiechizzan

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Why do guys bring their girls to the club in the first place?

QFMFT

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

My boy be bringing his damn near wife to the club and stuff and at the end of the night be like "mane the club wasnt hitting on nothing"
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom