Why do guys not dance with their girls at clubs/bars?

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

I don't really understand this. I always have to laugh when I see a girl who obviously wants to dance and her boyfriend just stands there staring at anyone who is near his girl.

If you're one of those guys, you should stop. Somebody will take your girl. Probably me.

Ok Usher
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Who brings their girl to a club anyway?
i dont get this on NT

many couples are at the club together believe it or not. or group dates, its actually very common.

guess it depends on the clubs yall &#($#& with.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

I don't really understand this. I always have to laugh when I see a girl who obviously wants to dance and her boyfriend just stands there staring at anyone who is near his girl.

If you're one of those guys, you should stop. Somebody will take your girl. Probably me.
no you wont

i dont dance, i just mean mug cats like you while im gettin twerked.

but you dont want no problems

corny.

Originally Posted by Club29

no you wont

corny.
sarcasm but yea i dunno what you consider dancin, im far from a dance champ

ill 2 step/hold her hand/move with her body

if you mean just standin there like you posted on a wall thats kinda OD

im always with girls. on. the dance floor....im easy to see im with the girls. on. the dance floor. especially when i take a shot of patron. 2 shots then itson
pimp.gif

i hate bring my girl to the club.....feels like thats the night every chick is giving me the "look"

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Why do guys bring their girls to the club in the first place?

I kno Im bringin my girl to the club
in hopes of leavin with another girl
too.
nerd.gif

i dont dance in clubs, im white, short and cant dance
i get drunk, chill and enjoy life

my girl can dance all she wants with whoever she wants
ill see her naked when we get home

I dont dance because Im 6'5 and damn near 265lbs. Im too tall to be flopping around some club. Plus I aint dance fever. this aint the Wood. She can dancenear me or on me but i aint the one she better get one a them hyped up dudes to do all that

no you wont

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Club29

no you wont

corny.
sarcasm but yea i dunno what you consider dancin, im far from a dance champ

ill 2 step/hold her hand/move with her body

if you mean just standin there like you posted on a wall thats kinda OD

ok fair enough. i retract my previous statement.

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

Originally Posted by Gello 201

Yeah give a girl exactly what she wants, good idea. same reason you dont call a girl for a few days or ever after you get her number....make them sweat you. I'm not gonna come off like im the biggest mack in the world, and as a guy, you will more than likely dance with a chick at some time or another...but if u give a girl what she wants, she will move on the next thing she wants, then the next and the next....

& what if she doesnt sweat you?

you gone end up calling and she gone be like ...eh...who dis?....i gotta help my mother bye ..

Originally Posted by finnns2003

i can't dance. nor do i like it.

/thread
laugh.gif
you don't need to know how, just get buzzed and getloose or have the girls do work on you. And to answer OPs question, its because alot of dudes are insecure bout themselves thinkin people will laugh at emwhen no ones really looking. Everyone at the club is there to have fun aside from the few gangbangers that swears everyone is mugging them.

cuz when you go to a club with your girl its like bringing sand to the beach ... most guys are just blown that they cant dance with anyone else they choose tojust sit it out lol ...

they either can't dance, or they just want to dance with other girls, but can't because their girl is with them.

Back
Top Bottom