why do people bash JB?

what do you expect with the product,,,they're all made from overseas,quality control sucks,its all about the Benjamins now,you dont have to buy it,

Originally Posted by go rilla

its all about bringing back posts to get to 300
I'm pretty new here, but go rilla are you like the official Niketalk police or something? This is a serious question, because I never see you post your own opinion on a topic EVER.

^are you trying to contribute to keeping this place the way it is or trying to make it become the kind of site it was before? i am trying to make it the site it used to be before the useless gravedigging for the sake of getting to 300 posts and other negative occurrences 

Opinions, everyone has one. Get over it. You can't knock people for talking bad about something. It's just the way it is.

No ones ever pleased. lol

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

i stopped buying their garbage too.  i'm old enough to remember buying better quality since my first pair was in 1985.  i refuse to buy their pleather shoes.  what's a shame is the older ones can't hold up forever so we can't even get a quality older jordan anymore.  i would've NEVER THOUGHT i would pass on the black cement 3's.
30t6p3b.gif

same here. 

Originally Posted by go rilla

^are you trying to contribute to keeping this place the way it is or trying to make it become the kind of site it was before? i am trying to make it the site it used to be before the useless gravedigging for the sake of getting to 300 posts and other negative occurrences 
Sir, that is perfectly fine and I know that is your intent. I feel like I'm positively contributing here and I'm learning a lot also, so don't come at me.  
What I'm saying is that I have noted that you never talk about Nike or sneakers. 
It is just an observation and I was just wondering.  I'm not trying to test you or get you mad at all go rilla. It's all good what you do man 
happy.gif

other than JB releasing thrash, my love for the sneakers turned into hatred. I looked up alot of info and saw how the company is ran and really think JB is not a good company. They lower the quality of a product and boost the price and then use sweat shops. On top of that Micheal Jordan is a @#$% hole. I like to see people on NT bash JB every now and then because some of yall seem brainwashed. 60% of JB sales is to low income familes and JB does little to nothing to give back to those communties.

You spent $150+ on a retro sneaker that is not up to par with the original pair that retailed for under $100. The shoe takes $15 to make for JB, then you guys get pissed and mad when someone dislikes them and wonder why you guys are wasting your money.

The question should be
WHY DO PEOPLE LOVE JB?
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom