Why do people walk in the middle of the street?

You ever in a parking lot and people are walking right in the middle of the street? They know you are there behind them but keep walking and if you try to goaround them and they give you a look like "I'm walking here!". Or when people jaywalk they take their sweet time walking across the street?
indifferent.gif
mad.gif

i hate when them school kids do this, if im just in chill mode ill let it slide, but if im not i will more often than not call them a tony romo and tell themto hurry the %+#+ up.

i was in south beach recently and i have to say the worst j-walkers in world's history are in the miami/south beach area. driving for me became anadventure down there.

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

i was in south beach recently and i have to say the worst j-walkers in world's history are in the miami/south beach area. driving for me became an adventure down there.

I live in Miami, it's the worst.

if they know you can see them, they don;t have to worry about their safety cuz they know you won't hit them.... then again, it's a good thing thesepeople don't live where i live cuz we have alot of blind seniors driving here that wouldn;t even notice if they ran over someone....

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

i was in south beach recently and i have to say the worst j-walkers in world's history are in the miami/south beach area. driving for me became an adventure down there.

i only j-walk when i dont feel like walkin to the corner (beach blocks FTL) and im right there where i need to be.

or the other side of the street is poppin...word to dat aaaaaaaasssssssssss
pimp.gif

this happened the otherr day when i was at target. dude thought he could not be hit and that it was cool to walk in the middle and not closer to the cars. weexchanged glances and i gave him a death stare

i beeped the horn at'em

lets em know im not one that will continue to let this happen.

reminds me of the football player who did like 28 days

Originally Posted by rocman23

this happened the otherr day when i was at target. dude thought he could not be hit and that it was cool to walk in the middle and not closer to the cars. we exchanged glances and i gave him a death stare

I bet he couldn't go 2 sleep for days behind that death stare...

RamboDeathStare.jpg

roll.gif

Some people just dont pay attention. Im steady calling my friends in, "like yo a cars coming" haha! I try to be nice to everyone.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

i beeped the horn at'em

lets em know im not one that will continue to let this happen.

reminds me of the football player who did like 28 days
thats what i do. just honk my horn real quick.

I dont have the time or the patience for that nonsense.

i was in a particularly foul mood a few months ago and i was driving through a local plaza.

When this one portly fellow decided to cross the road i was driving through just as he got his dry-cleaning.

this fool thought it would be a good idea to stand in the middle of the damn street to examine his dry-cleaning bill.

i honked my horn and he gives me a look and says "jesus relax..."

i have an extremely short fuse so i stuck my head out the window and said "Dont ever give me a %!@$%%! attitude again, you understand?"

ive never seen someone so stunned.
laugh.gif

im usually very tranquil, but when he gave me that look, i swear i almost got out of the car and beat him down.

Reading this makes me sound like a tough guy, but hey, im just sharing a story.

Irks me as well, exactly why people get run over so much..

2 legs vs 4 wheels..no win situation

Back
Top Bottom