why do skins fans still talk about ST ?

Originally Posted by ricoXstacks

ST passed away let him rest. He wasnt even that good on the field and you guys keep talking about him like it was aikman killed in his prime
sick.gif
Let this over rated football
player rest jesus
roll.gif

Originally Posted by brrraptors

do you sit in a dark corner of ur parents basement and think to write b.s on NT just to get a reaction because otherwise you get no attention from anyone else in the world?

you're a sad case

QFT... smh have some respect man, good lord! you talk about letting him rest in peace and then you go and slander him?!
smh.gif

overrated? lolz, I'm not even gonna talk about overrated safeties, you shouldn't have to venture far from you team to look for one.

ST lead the league in picks when he got killed last year and had 3-4 that he dropped...yea i guess he was overrated..

indifferent.gif

you forget about this?

610x.jpg

Pretty sure yall had that locked up and in the bag, just a top game changer making a play.

02redskins.large1.jpg

Putting us on his back in 05-06 and getting us in the playoffs with this returns.

Following week he carried us to our playoff win, much more then any 'gamebreaker' you guys have had in what 10-15 years?
inside1-2006-1-13-sean-taylor.jpg

I also didn't realize someone overrated could outjump Randy "superfreak" Moss

taylor-moss21.jpg

Keep watching over us ST, its typical some Cowboys fans would be salty about the plays you made, keep flying
pimp.gif

sean678594.jpg

NaPenny's life is pathetic enough. He got a duck pregnant and she only likes him because she thinks he has money. Hoodrats think nice shoes = money. Havefun with that crappy life you are about to lead OP.

1. ANY NFL player is really "THAT skilled"......... that's why they are in the league. Even the worst NFL players are "THAT good"compared to you and the rest of us. So since ST was starting, that says more than you give t credit for.

2. Since when did athletic ability determine the value of human life? Some people are seriously thrown off and hurt at his passing. Let them mourn. Obviously,those that like the Skins are more affected than me and you, but still. It's not your right to determine who can be sad and for how long. If it doesn'teffect you, be grateful. Don't be disdainful at those that aren't as fortunate.

3. There's never a valid reason to throw rolling smileys around after a death. NEVER. Grow up and be mature.

4. You should really be ashamed of yourself for using your lack of empathy as a weapon against the grieving party. Toying with people's emotions justbecause you don't agree with how they feel is immature, selfish, and plain evil.

5. With that said, I can never respect you ever again as a person or an NTer. I'm sure that means very little to you, but it's worth noting. You justlost one. Shame on you.

ST passed away let him rest. He wasnt even that good on the field and you guys keep talking about him like it was aikman killed in his prime
sick.gif
Let this over rated football
player rest jesus
roll.gif
somebody come with the ignore .gif

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

He wasnt even that good on the field

laugh.gif
but on another note, overrated?? are you serious??
smh.gif
soname me 3 safeties who were better than him when he passed?? i can only name two

ed reed and troy polomalu, and yet he was coming for there spots too
pimp.gif

Wow....Sometimes I'm shocked by how insensitive, cold hearted, and ignorant some people are. Whether or not you were a fan of the man on the field, youshould at least have the decency as a human being to recognize the gravity of the tragedy. Damn...Folks will do anything to get some shine. You are a piece of*@%% kid

Back
Top Bottom