Why do white people like bad singing?

This actually could have turned into a decent discussion if the OP hadnt framed it in terms of a racist generalization. I actually discuss this with my Dadquite a bit.. He digs Bob Dylan, and I just never quite understood how. I appreciate the songwriting, but not the man's voice.

Now, generalizing and saying ALL white people like crappy singers is just ******ed so go ahead and /yourlife clown

they can not sing like Trey Songz.....chris brown will drop a duce on these dudes singing a song.
that's fine...yes, they are much better singers but i think we are both arguing nothing at this point we both understand each others pointsand agree with them
laugh.gif
I think it's that the OP basically said theseguys are garbage because of their voice when voice is only a small part of what they do unlike R&B singers where they have no job if they can'tsing...it's two totally different things and everybody could argue all day because yes, rock singers don't have the voice of R&B singers but viceversa R&B singers are getting $@!* on instrumental wise and writing wise...so yeah i think everyones beef is more with the !%+#%%% OP...

Originally Posted by i am toddzo

Dave Matthew's actual band>>>>>>>>>>>>>Dave himself.. he actually ruins their music.

uhhhh without Dave Matthews these guys are out playing in Jazz clubs...there's a reason Dave himself still sells out places when he plays by himselfand TR it's because HE writes the songs that can still be played with or without the band...and for the record check out Live at RCMH if you think the bandis >>>>>dave

Dave Matthews band sucks, and so does R&B.

So whatever else you guys have to talk about, go ahead.

john mayer
bob dylan
i was gonna cosign this post but those are horrible examples. they might not be the best vocalist but far from horrible and excellent songwriters. i thought u were gonna talk about heavy metal rock bands with their screaming.

Bob Dylan and Tom Waits and their "bad singing" are so much better than any other music mentioned on NT.

Your opinion on music is invalid if you think John Mayer is a bad singer. The rest of them I will agree with you on though
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom