Why do women alway propose a date before coming to the crib? Does that make you a lady?

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Well if you dont want a friend show through your actions that that's not your agenda. Its on her to choose up anyway

any chick I get with or try to get with, I have a good rapport with them but there always needs to be a "I'll FTSOU" vibe there...builds tension. I already have all the female friends i need or am cool with.
This is basically it. I used to carry myself differently than i do now in high school and i was banished to the friendzone a cool amount.

As i got older i found better ways to imply i was interested rather than just being hella nice. If you're too nice you'll only pull girls that havebeen played repeatedly.

I haven't been put in the friendzone since and now i determine what girls i want to just be my friend or who i $+%* with.

One of my closest friends is a girl and I could stand to meet a couple more girls that are just cool to kick it with, but thats certainly not what im lookingfor and its

easy to make known now.

Edit: and thank the lord that i clicked on the link in your sig. New Blu ftw
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ThatDudeB wrote:
blackmagnus514 wrote:
Well if you dont want a friend show through your actions that that's not your agenda. Its on her to choose up anyway

any chick I get with or try to get with, I have a good rapport with them but there always needs to be a "I'll FTSOU" vibe there...builds tension. I already have all the female friends i need or am cool with.
This is basically it. I used to carry myself differently than i do now in high school and i was banished to the friendzone a cool amount.

As i got older i found better ways to imply i was interested rather than just being hella nice. If you're too nice you'll only pull girls that have been played repeatedly.

I haven't been put in the friendzone since and now i determine what girls i want to just be my friend or who i $+%* with.

One of my closest friends is a girl and I could stand to meet a couple more girls that are just cool to kick it with, but thats certainly not what im looking for and its

easy to make known now.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Iuno why guys say things like this. You dont choose to be a chicks friend. $#it is like poverty, a set of bad moves and/or mishaps and you just end up there.

Only reason a guy has a #*e as a friend is cause you struck out, she aint/wasnt feeling you, relationship went sour, or its a third party friendship ie..
homeboys/sibling wifey, sisters friends, a coworker etc. Like man be foreal, what dude comes up to a chick like damn b*t$# you fine you got it going on etc,how bout i dont hit etc and we just kick it pal around. If you do then well you on some fudge pack status.

If i want to go out and have a good time, i'll take before smashing. i'll get her some ice cream when im getting some for me.

Shout out to you dudes that DON'T want to go on a date but still go because she wants to. Dont be #*$# whipped.. whip. that. #*$#

Originally Posted by hennySMASH

If i want to go out and have a good time, i'll take before smashing. i'll get her some ice cream when im getting some for me.

Shout out to you dudes that DON'T want to go on a date but still go because she wants to. Dont be #*$# whipped.. whip. that. #*$#

hahaha... i'm confused... doesnt that make you P whipped?

i guess i caught the wording wrong....

Originally Posted by handullz

Na my G, Im talkin' about doing what you feel like doing.

Originally Posted by bklyngurl

Some free dates may seem romantic/nice but they don't work for all females. My old roommate had a guy who did the whole nine for her. Picked her up after classes were done, took her to this park, and had a picnic laid out with food, her favorite soda, and some flowers on the side. As soon as she got back home she was clownin him so bad, tellin me how much of a lame he is cause she doesn't even like him like that.

simpin' at ts finest
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by handullz

Na my G, Im talkin' about doing what you feel like doing.

fa shooooo... i be damned if i'm finna be droppin guap on breezys...

on on my chica... maybe....

but on a breezy? nozzir...

Originally Posted by LDJ

ThatDudeB wrote:
blackmagnus514 wrote:

As i got older i found better ways to imply i was interested rather than just being hella nice. If you're too nice you'll only pull girls that have been played repeatedly.

One of my closest friends is a girl and I could stand to meet a couple more girls that are just cool to kick it with, but thats certainly not what im looking for and its

easy to make known now.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Iuno why guys say things like this. You dont choose to be a chicks friend. $#it is like poverty, a set of bad moves and/or mishaps and you just end up there.

Only reason a guy has a #*e as a friend is cause you struck out, she aint/wasnt feeling you, relationship went sour, or its a third party friendship ie..
homeboys/sibling wifey, sisters friends, a coworker etc. Like man be foreal, what dude comes up to a chick like damn b*t$# you fine you got it going on etc, how bout i dont hit etc and we just kick it pal around. If you do then well you on some fudge pack status.
laugh.gif
The girls that I'm going up to thinking their bad orwhatever usually aint the ones I'ma be friends with. If every girl you come across you HAVE to be in some type of relationship with you aint coming acrossmany girls. Hitting every single girl you come across while pleasurable, is stupid.

Originally Posted by ThatDudeB

Originally Posted by LDJ

ThatDudeB wrote:
blackmagnus514 wrote:

easy to make known now.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

homeboys/sibling wifey, sisters friends, a coworker etc. Like man be foreal, what dude comes up to a chick like damn b*t$# you fine you got it going on etc, how bout i dont hit etc and we just kick it pal around. If you do then well you on some fudge pack status.
laugh.gif
The girls that I'm going up to thinking their bad or whatever usually aint the ones I'ma be friends with. If every girl you come across you HAVE to be in some type of relationship with you aint coming across many girls. Hitting every single girl you come across while pleasurable, is stupid.

But why would i just, or hell anyone just walk up to some random foot draggin, bucketheaded 8*t$#. Unless she taking my order ah somethin etc if the #0e ainthittin on nuttin, why would i even talk to her in the first place.

I only speak to girls ppl in general with a purpose. i just dont randomly converse with ppl just cause in any setting.

To try to answer the original question...

Females* are about perception. People associate girls who only want to sex as hos. No girl wants to be a ho.

Females* since the beginning of time have been shoveled these myths about the differences between what "good" girls do and what "bad" girlsdo. It's almost like it's programmed into them like computer software.

So to avoid feeling like they are "bad" girls they will request things that a "good" girl would get (ie..dinner/movie), to give theperception that they are "good" girls. It also eases their minds about what the "bad" things they are gonna do later.

At the end of the day, I can answer every question you have about women with another question...Why do women do anything they do?

*Not all

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

breaks the ice and makes it less awkward.. duh
laugh.gif
That's bull, I'm sorry.

If a dude is going to be awkward he's going to be awkward whether it's outside or at home.

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

laugh.gif
That's bull, I'm sorry.

If a dude is going to be awkward he's going to be awkward whether it's outside or at home.
i'm talkin about the girl. makes her comfortable and feel less like a *%@+!

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Originally Posted by AngeLeeLee

oh and when a guy usually says "come chill at the crib" instead of going out on a date that probably means he's talking to more than one girl and too cheap to take them all out. Immediate sign that they are grimey and just want sex.
You seem the type that enjoys friendzoning. Go $!%$ yourself.
roll.gif
my dude went hard

laugh.gif
That's bull, I'm sorry.

If she's going to pop off the first night then it is what it is.

No tip-toeing around labels.

laugh.gif
That's bull, I'm sorry.

Ten pages summed up in four posts.

applause.gif

laugh.gif
That's bull, I'm sorry.

yeah but you still gotta warm it up like a car in cold weather

laugh.gif
That's bull, I'm sorry.

yeah but you still gotta warm it up like a car in cold weather

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Nah but for real I may be talking exclusively about myself but I've taken girls out on dates and had no connection UNTIL they've gotten to my crib.

It's like its all butterflies for them until they hit my couch.
laugh.gif

I don't know, I gotta side with the chicks on this. Call me chocha, but I'd rather find out whether a chick is feeling me on a date rather thanbringing her to the crib and coming up empty. It's hard for me to make a move unless shorty is giving hardcore signals that she is down, and back incollege you got clowned if you brought a girl to your place and didn't at least make a move, regardless of her body language.

Basically, I don't like rejection, and going out on a date allows me to feel her vibe without having any pressure to make a move on her.

Originally Posted by KingofIlladelph

To try to answer the original question...

Females* are about perception. People associate girls who only want to sex as hos. No girl wants to be a ho.

Females* since the beginning of time have been shoveled these myths about the differences between what "good" girls do and what "bad" girls do. It's almost like it's programmed into them like computer software.

So to avoid feeling like they are "bad" girls they will request things that a "good" girl would get (ie..dinner/movie), to give the perception that they are "good" girls. It also eases their minds about what the "bad" things they are gonna do later.

At the end of the day, I can answer every question you have about women with another question...Why do women do anything they do?

*Not all

nobody knows...

they dont even know...

tired.gif

Found this post by accident but there were some good points made...

I agree that most women do want to feel like they aren't just giving themselves up. Most women do atleast want to see if you are worthy of getting the goods besides your looks, car etc. I'm 29 and this was common whenever I wanted to get a female to help me make them faces. When I was in college though, most chicks were all down for the drink and a movie with smashing somewhere in the middle of the film. (Love and Basketball was on the majority of the time) I loved it, but it spoiled me for when I got back home and was dealing with grown women.

Biggest thing is for us to let them know what we want so that all the BS can be passed. If you just wanna smash, then tell her. There are those girls that are cool with it, just gotta sort through them. But if you lie to get the draws, you gonna end up costing yourself time and money!

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Originally Posted by AngeLeeLee

oh and when a guy usually says "come chill at the crib" instead of going out on a date that probably means he's talking to more than one girl and too cheap to take them all out. Immediate sign that they are grimey and just want sex.
You seem the type that enjoys friendzoning. Go $!%$ yourself.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by cocolicious

Because she wants to go on a date. what's the problem with that?

c'mon don't be simple. Why prolong whats going to place regardless? Whats with the waiting game
There's a stigma with going straight to the crib. 

You know what profession exists where the women look to go out on "dates" with men

...prostitution...
If I first meet a woman and the first thing she is talking about is going out on a "date", then a red flag goes up in my mind.

Back
Top Bottom