Why do women alway propose a date before coming to the crib? Does that make you a lady?

I never understand why a girl would say "lets go to dinner", "lets go to the movies".. "where are we going" before she ends upcoming to the crib and handling business. Does that make you more of a lady because we went out first? You still ended up popping off so what was the point ofthe "date". Movies or dinner are not the only places you can go to get to know someone. Ladies explain your rationale behind that mandatory datebefore you come to the crib. Discuss

roll.gif

Originally Posted by StonedFace

maybe cuz smashin isn't the only thing on her mind

This...

BUT i'm not spending money on a short that's not a PERMANENT jumpoff, or my wifey/babymomma

Originally Posted by cocolicious

Because she wants to go on a date. what's the problem with that?

c'mon don't be simple. Why prolong whats going to place regardless? Whats with the waiting game

you mean when you first meet a girl? I aint going up in no strangers house. Regardless, one date isnt going to stop a psycho killer from killing you when youeventually get there but it does make it more comfortable. I hate that guys these days don't want to go out on dates

go to the movies? i prefer havin a movie night at her spot.

go out on a dinner date? im straight, we can just have a coffee break.

Originally Posted by AngeLeeLee

you mean when you first meet a girl? I aint going up in no strangers house. Regardless, one date isnt going to stop a psycho killer from killing you when you eventually get there but it does make it more comfortable. I hate that guys these days don't want to go out on dates

Okay I'm not talking about a girl you plan on dating and actually want relations with. I'm talking about two people that come together for casual sexetc.

And... as you said, one date does not make you know me anymore than you did prior, so why???

How about getting to know the person before you sleep with them.

id rather spend time than money. u dont HAVE to go on a date to get to know someone.

oh and when a guy usually says "come chill at the crib" instead of going out on a date that probably means he's talking to more than one girl andtoo cheap to take them all out. Immediate sign that they are grimey and just want sex.

Originally Posted by gaseousfashion

It makes her feel like you worked for it.

In other words, it makes her feel less like a
ba62575ea69534ff78721e97943f91cc8212329.gif

EXACTLY... and why?? another pointless game brought to you by the female species.

good question OP. i've been wondering the same thing. i think they do it to not feel so sleezy.

oh and when a guy usually says "come chill at the crib" instead of going out on a date that probably means he's talking to more than one girl and too cheap to take them all out. Immediate sign that they are grimey and just want sex.

OhReally.jpg

you mean when you first meet a girl? I aint going up in no strangers house. Regardless, one date isnt going to stop a psycho killer from killing you when you eventually get there but it does make it more comfortable. I hate that guys these days don't want to go out on dates

i dead @#+ told some guy the part about being a killer and he thought i was playing...i was like hell nah i watch SVU
laugh.gif

oh and when a guy usually says "come chill at the crib" instead of going out on a date that probably means he's talking to more than one girl and too cheap to take them all out. Immediate sign that they are grimey and just want sex.

wait, what??? grimey?? cheap??? Wow, a lot of assuming. Maybe he just doesn't want to put up with the whole song/dance.

Originally Posted by da boy boyy

How about getting to know the person before you sleep with them.

id rather spend time than money. u dont HAVE to go on a date to get to know someone.

You don't have to spend money on a date and you don't had to spend money to get to know someone either.

You seem the type that enjoys friendzoning. Go $!%$ yourself.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by gaseousfashion

It makes her feel like you worked for it.

In other words, it makes her feel less like a
ba62575ea69534ff78721e97943f91cc8212329.gif
EXACTLY... and why?? another pointless game brought to you by the female species.
You wanna get with that particular chick you play that "pointless game" of actually talking to her not in the crib or take your @%!#else wear for the night.

#justsayin

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

You seem the type that enjoys friendzoning. Go $!%$ yourself.
laugh.gif
you must be that type

Back
Top Bottom