Why do women love to cuddle after sex?

I just spent 22 mins on top of you poundin yo #$$ out...now I have to hold you AFTER I'm done? I don't agree with this act.

smh.gif

I hate this. That's why I always have an excuse before hand that way I can bounce right after I'm done.

roll.gif
i feel the same way i swear to God.

But if they got up and left you right away, how would you feel? think about it..

Depends who you do it with. With the girlfriend I don't mind, as I'm just laying there spent anyway, may aswell put the arm around her
laugh.gif

With a J/O thats a no go thou

Because they want to know that you care about them and that you didn't just get done using them for sex.

Odds are you did just get done using them for sex, so therein lies the ongoing dilemma.

real life is just like pron, when Im done, I just wanna minimize the windows and not see it again

Originally Posted by socluis90

I hate this. That's why I always have an excuse before hand that way I can bounce right after I'm done.
roll.gif

I don't mind the cuddling. Because they usually tell you about how good you did.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by blaxoid

Depends who you do it with. With the girlfriend I don't mind, as I'm just laying there spent anyway, may aswell put the arm around her
laugh.gif

agreed. its your girl. no worries. but a JO? hell naw. thats how they catch feelings. hit it and quit it.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

real life is just like pron, when Im done, I just wanna minimize the windows and not see it again
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I only cuddle if its wifey but if its a JO, then you better be getting ready to leave my crib or I'm already putting my jeans on by the time she can tellme to get closer to her.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'd cuddle with the main, though it's not something I immediately jumpinto.. I have no problem with it[/color] <3
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by babyteez

pshhhhhhhh. we both fall asleep.
yup thats what usually happens.....

Even still i need a lil space, its usually to hot right aafteward to be all tangled up...

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom