Why do women love to cuddle after sex?

If the girl/woman don't wanna cuddle after yall got it in, u obviously aint do ya job patna.

But if it's the wife of course I'll cuddle w/ her. If it's a random broad, I'm gettin up, washin up and hoppin on the internet givin her that"U needs to be out" look

Even I hate post-sex cuddling...and I'm me.... But really though, we tend to just fall out... neither of our legs be working right afterward, andit be too hot for all of that +%+% anyway. We just lay around the room.... twitching and gasping for air... like stroke victims.. or Michael J. Fox having anasthma attack. If you do it right, you won't even have the energy to clean yourself up till the next afternoon. You'll just lay there, allchaffed and stuck to your own thigh and what not... thirsty...and sticky...
smh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Even I hate post-sex cuddling...and I'm me.... But really though, we tend to just fall out... neither of our legs be working right afterward, and it be too hot for all of that +%+% anyway. We just lay around the room.... twitching and gasping for air... like stroke victims.. or Michael J. Fox having an asthma attack. If you do it right, you won't even have the energy to clean yourself up till the next afternoon. You'll just lay there, all chaffed and stuck to your own thigh and what not... thirsty...and sticky...
smh.gif
pimp.gif
uugghh boy! u triflin!!! aint no way....u better find an ounce of energy to get up and shower..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MOEree5e

Even I hate post-sex cuddling...and I'm me.... But really though, we tend to just fall out... neither of our legs be working right afterward, and it be too hot for all of that +%+% anyway. We just lay around the room.... twitching and gasping for air... like stroke victims.. or Michael J. Fox having an asthma attack. If you do it right, you won't even have the energy to clean yourself up till the next afternoon. You'll just lay there, all chaffed and stuck to your own thigh and what not... thirsty...and sticky...
smh.gif
pimp.gif
uugghh boy! u triflin!!! aint no way....u better find an ounce of energy to get up and shower..
laugh.gif
$!#@ that... I won't even wipe myself off after 3AM... it's real in these sheets.

smh.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
$!#@ that... I won't even wipe myself off after 3AM... it's real in these sheets.

i can dig it homie.....play on playa..
roll.gif
...u a fool!

smh.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif

Stankin *++.

Wait, are we talking about JOs or the wife?
I don't mind cuddling with the wifey at all, but a JO?
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Lazy B

smh.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif

Stankin *++.
Woah, woah, woah....
eek.gif
woah!

you cuddle with your boo after a sub par session.............but when you put in that work! .......shiieeet, it aint gone be no cuddlin because you gone have to change the sheets and get in the shower asap!!!

theres no way im layin back down in all of that wetness, skeet, and sweat..
grin.gif
...that stuff gets cold once the air gets to it..
laugh.gif

then once both of yall are done gettin clean and refreshened...you either get back at it cuz you didnt get enough the first time around, even though u just got clean and swapped sheets...or go your !!%es to sleep!

repeating that process.....ftl..&..ftw...
devil.gif
-macNcheeese

This man speaks the TRUTH
pimp.gif

its called showers after, smh, all kinds of nasty juices all over the place, at least change your bedsheets, dudes aint got no manners
smh.gif

I don't mind cuddling. Granted, its usually after sex and showering. Having a girl's booty/breasts while relaxing...

glasses.gif

It has to do with the release of particular chemicals in the brain during and after sex which in turn cause the woman to generally be "clingy" aftersex and men generally the opposite. I want to say dopamine and/or serotonin but I cant remember.

Originally Posted by i love aj 5and7

Originally Posted by Lazy B

smh.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif

Stankin *++.
Woah, woah, woah....
eek.gif
woah!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MrSneakerman

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

real life is just like pron, when Im done, I just wanna minimize the windows and not see it again
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I only cuddle if its wifey but if its a JO, then you better be getting ready to leave my crib or I'm already putting my jeans on by the time she can tell me to get closer to her.

Hell yeah, I already got mine.

the girl didn't feel the same way with me. one time we got into an arguement and she dropped "you always go on niketalk after we have sex"

Back
Top Bottom