Why do you believe that there is a god?

son posted all those graphs like they mean something. nobody wants to read that bull !%!@..

who do you think conducted those surveys? The Worldwide Atheist Association ?
laugh.gif

%@#@ outta here 

Here is some real material for real inquiring people...not machine-people with vendettas against God posting graphs from their Atheist text books. 

http://fractalontology.wordpress.com/

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

son posted all those graphs like they mean something. nobody wants to read that bull !%!@..

who do you think conducted those surveys? The Worldwide Atheist Association ? 
laugh.gif

%@#@ outta here 

Here is some real material for real inquiring people...not machine-people with vendettas against God posting graphs from their Atheist text books. 

http://fractalontology.wordpress.com/

No actually, the same people you listen to when the mainstream media gathers info from when they ask "who are you voting for in elections?" 
If you're unfamiliar with the Gallup, Pew, or other high index, far reaching polls, I suggest you look into them...Chances are 90% of your statistics come from there or are influenced by their methods. 

You post things from a random blog but yet discredit industry approved entities STRICTLY that focus on polling individuals.

You all asked for evidence and raw data.

I provided it.

Then you chastise me for it...then you want to post your own data.

I'm all for discussion and for the comparison of knowledge but to discredit my contribution SOLELY on the notion that its not YOUR contribution is intellectually dishonest. 

My Two Cents.

My belief is based off faith. Believing in something you can't see. I've read the Bible before i even started believing and to this day it has never been wrong. I've seen and felt things and gotten through things that would have been impossible to do alone. I remember when i first began believing, I felt his presence. Before that moment i always had doubts, but from that point i've always felt him inside of me.

In this world, he's the only thing to give a %$+%! hope to survive and keep going. I didn't get here on my own. I can't walk around and do these things I do by myself. And nah I don't have scientific physical evidence that he exists, that's why my relationship with him is based off faith. And although things get tough, no matter what, I never worry, and I never lose faith.

Originally Posted by rashi

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

How do you think everything that got here from everything else, got here?

Do you know how molecules just randomly coagulate? 
Then form lipid membranes? Hydrophobic tails with hydrophilic heads on lipids?

What/Who gave them the instructions to coagulate and proliferate?
This is the problem here.
What do you mean by "instructions?" 

You have to abstract your thinking to realize that what you mean by "blueprint" may not actually exist... granted we are still learning about how things work, but to say that there is a "plan" isn't really accurate. Sometimes things are more favored than other things in terms of energetic conformation. Not everything goes the way we think it should. Its better to OBSERVE than to EXPECT. That way you don't allow your bias to interfere with what occurs and you can actually make accurate conclusions that don't sway data collection.

When we talk about energy, there is a particular confirmation of the orientation of an item that is favored. It tends to be the state of the lowest energy. For example, things like phospholipids... 

They have long hydrophobic tails... when placed in water, the tails are not polar like the water molecules and thus try to escape their unfavorable state. They can't mix very well...so what the hydrophobic tails do is they find other hydrophobic items and try to stick together... thus what happens is a bunch of hydrophobic tails end up facing each other and form a spherical object that resembles a micelle. Its a single layer of phospholipids with long hydrophobic tails that face inwards and polar hydrophilic tails that stick outwards towards the polar water environment. If you try to disrupt that sphere they've made tehy just try to form the micelle again...When you use detergent, it uses long hydrophobic molecules to break up these lipids tails and has heavily polar heads that mix with water and thus get washed away...for example...

Every thing likes to be in its lowest energy state...thats why certain enzymes have particular conformations...if you add an amino acid or remove one the whole shape is thrown off because the interaction of the underlying molecules and structures are out of sync and thus the structure as a whole can't stand.

You ask what created energy? I don't know... I really don't. But to assert things involve "instructions" isn't an analogous  or accurate portrayal of these situations. It implies some sort of designer...when in fact you have no more reason to assert that than for you WANT there to be one. 

When we talk about cells and embryology and how they get signals to proliferate and move to certain areas or how the immune system works you're talking about chemotaxis and extracellular signaling...i suggest for that you look into a microbiology course...this is somewhat moving the discussion into another topic.

To assert that things have a purpose doesn't make it more true. Things exist as far as we know only because they do. We have a way of thinking that wants us to be able to say we know everything...and there is nothing wrong with that...the problem is incorrectly or unjustifiably making assertions based on no evidence and then moving forward and building on a series of unverified claims.

I hate to quote this but its so true "god grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference" ...Whether or not you believe in a god, society has to move towards understanding the extent of our knowledge and what we can actually know verifiably...this is the study of epistemology. 

There is 18 pages so I don't know where the discussion steered to now in this thread. Here comes a short essay.
laugh.gif

But, I will say that from a biological standpoint, humans are wired to have faith/religion. Religions will keep evolving depending on the changes in civilization. The concept of God is ever changing and has many faces. The concept of God was essential for civilizations to function.

There were "primitive" religions thousands of years earlier that believed in sacred rituals and many Gods. But, I will talk about organized religion, which is now what most people follow and since it is the type of religion that is structured and institutionalized. The rise of organized religion stemmed from the Neolithic Revolution. Going from a hunter-gather civilization to an agrarian civilization was an extensive transformation that brought the need for organized religions. It emerged to provide social and economic stability to large population in quite a few ways (ie. justify central authority, collection of taxes in return for providing social and security services to the state, political structures justified by divine sanction, maintain peace between unrelated individuals,etc.)

Hence, organized religion began as a way of taming the tensions that inevitably arose when hunter-gatherers settled down, became farmers, and developed large societies. Compared to a nomadic civilization, the society of a village through an agricultural revolution, had longer term, more complex aims, such as storing grain and maintaining permanent homes. So villages would be more likely to accomplish those aims if their members were committed to the collective enterprise. Organized religions greatly helped bring people together through one religion and identity. Compared to the primitive religions, organized religions provided this common vision of a celestial order (polytheism - many gods, or monotheism - one god) that was needed to bind together these big, new, fragile groups of humankind. As previously mentioned, it could also have helped justify the social hierarchy that emerged in a more complex society: Those who rose to power were seen as having a special connection with the gods. Communities of the faithful, united in a common view of the world and their place in it, were more cohesive than ordinary clumps of quarreling people with no unity.

So, that is why people came to believe in primitive or organized religions and Gods. That is what helped function their society.

As for now? Well, some people want to believe and put faith in something higher than us individuals, something more sacred that we can put faith in and give control and authority to, to make sense of our purpose or life here on earth.

Let me also mention that is why the large and influential monothestic faiths (Judaism, Christianity, Islam) stem from the Middle Eastern regions. That's where the Neolithic Revolution happened with the birth of modern day civilization and organized religion.

I believe A God exists, I'm not even a very religious person. I havent gone to church since the 90's, because my family didnt believe in the brainwashing and fake people that normally attend and pretend to be the most innocent people on the planet. In my mind it doesent matter if you believe in God or not or etc. the only way you're going to be able to enjoy life is if you're a nice person with ambitions. Honestly thats it.

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

My Two Cents.

My belief is based off faith. Believing in something you can't see. I've read the Bible before i even started believing and to this day it has never been wrong. I've seen and felt things and gotten through things that would have been impossible to do alone. I remember when i first began believing, I felt his presence
. Before that moment i always had doubts, but from that point i've always felt him inside of me.

In this world, he's the only thing to give a %$+%! hope to survive and keep going. I didn't get here on my own. I can't walk around and do these things I do by myself. And nah I don't have scientific physical evidence that he exists, that's why my relationship with him is based off faith. And although things get tough, no matter what, I never worry, and I never lose faith.

No offense but the bible is similar to people who do mind-reading. Its an abstract book that people use to think that it directly applies to them. Thats why prophecy is such a crock. Its so abstract that it will always tend to be true at some point or another.

I suggest you look into the Forer Effect. They studied people who read random horoscopes and thought they applied to them but later found out it was mostly incorrect because it applied to another zodiac sign. Its basically if you give people enough information about something they'll look at it and think it always applies to them in some way of fashion. It exposes our ability to be biased to ourselves. Thats why I call religion and spirituality a very narcissistic entity. Its always about ME, MYSELF, and I. 

You're trusting in a book that has been re-written, edited, plagarized, re-translated, and revamped over a period of 1600 years with unidentifiable authors with contradictions and inaccurate timelines. The earliest book in the bible was written no sooner than 70 years after the supposed events in the bible took place. You would think that biblical scholars would try to push the number even closer just to solidify their claims. They can't. Entire books are missing components that were clearly added later to fulfill "prophecy" in much of the same way that people write the conclusion first and then the story. Biblical scholars have backtracked year after year about the veracity of the claims as well as certain stories. 

Exodus didn't happen. Most Jewish Rabbis agree on this. 

When modern day israel was made the academics there had the largest license in the history of the world to archeologically verify the claims of the bible. What did they find? Nothing. They had access to all of the land and all of the mythology. Nothing checked out. 

Do you know why your bible doesn't include all books? 

Do you know why your bible has VERSION on the side? 

Did you know King James was openly homosexual? 

Did you know that the notion of the Trinity was created 300 years after the supposed events in the bible? 

Did you know the popular face of "jesus" is Cesare Borgia, the son of one of the most controversial pope's in papal history...Showtime has a show called the Borgias about the very guy... 

Did you know that even with respect to some of the most revered stories in the bible the details like the resurrection, the revisiting of jesus, the stories of major wars, and even historical figures are inconsistent with other parts of the bible? 

Did you know even entire chapters were written by SEVERAL people? Indicating forgery? 

If a new chapter of the bible was discovered today, would you accept it? 

I always wonder why people that have doubts don't act on them... it never makes sense to me... sometimes when things don't make sense, they tend to not be reasonable in the end. overlooking doubt is never a good thing. What about all those times you had a feeling something was wrong and it ended up being true? On the same coin what if you thought something was off but you checked and it was alright all along? Then thats even better...because now you're sure. 

To me it seems like its a coping mechanism to deal with the uncertainty in life. To feel like someone is in your corner. Its similar to the fight music people play before they enter the ring...or how they psych themselves up before doing something they're unsure of the outcome with...its a means of making you feel like you're never alone. It gives you motivation by reading the happy parts...the parts that make you feel like you can do anything. ...and I'm not knocking that...motivation is an amazing tool of mental solidarity...it inspires us...but the claims of the bible just aren't true. If the claims of the bible ARE true however, then those of Judaism and Islam are true...because they involve the same characters in the same context. You have to do your history to separate the inspiration from the fact. The divinity of the book is falsity and can not be proven or even reasonably justified.

Do you know where I look to for motivation? Myself. I know I'm ultimately responsible for my successes and my failures. I have no one to blame but ME. I make it happen. There are those around me that happen but I've got to put in the groundwork to see it through. It doesn't work for everyone...the reformed %+%$@! thinks she needs some guidance of a single body so she goes to church....the old drug user thinks that believing in someone who never "judges" them makes them feel welcome...the closeted gay man has been told being gay is wrong so he clings to the notion that he can pray the gay away because he wants to be straight SO bad... Its all wishful thinking. True change comes from YOURSELF...not from others and definitely not from some mystical entity. 

Its all in the mind. Look to inspire yourself and you'll see how much more purpose and meaning you can give your life. 

If you define your purpose as the serving of something you just have "faith" in then what else can't you believe in? You're literally subject to be told anything. I know this is the only life I get. You don't think ants or pigs or elephants go to heaven do you? Hitler was a christian...does he go to heaven? Citing that then since this is the ONLY shot i've got, I've got to make it count. I've got to make the most out of it and learn to live my life as best as I can and to make it easier for all of us to make it enjoyable while where on this tiny speck of dust called earth. Knowing that THIS IS IT makes anything you do with life YOUR PURPOSE. Whatever you choose to do is what YOU ARE TO SOCIETY. If you're not happy then move up or down...just know that YOU are in control...not some higher power who swoops in to take credit for YOUR work. 

Originally Posted by Iamjusayn

Originally Posted by Kramer

That's not the real reason I believe as stated in my previous sentences thats a benefit of being a Christian, Heaven.

Im pretty sure Christian morals are shaped by what it says in the Bible and the teachings of Jesus, which does not include murdering. Ive never killed someone so I don't know what you're talking about. I never said I ignore other religions, I don't believe in them but I don't ignore them so I have no clue why you're attacking me on that front

If you really followed the bible you wouldn't enjoy the life you do now. 

Leviticus?  Treatment of women? Even the 10 commandments? The morality of god murdering thousands? The contradictions? 

You are a cafeteria christian. You pick and choose what applies to you and leave the rest. Its dishonest and YES, I am calling you out on it. 

Its GOOD that you don't kill people in the name of god...but guess what, others in the bible have as they were "commanded to by god". You can't say god didn't tell them to do it either. How do you know? God talked to them, right? Not you. 

You are more MORAL than your bible. You have a better understanding of reasoning than your book provides. Its time you start giving yourself more credit. 

The moment you take the high-ground with respect to whats in the bible then you have shown that you don't need the bible to make decisions in your life. 

If god told you to kill your kids would you do it? Probably not. 

Theres a reason why you can think for yourself independently of that bible. 

Kramer wrote:
My question is why are the people in here against religion so aggressive? Everyone else seems pretty passive except people like silly putty...

I actually care if things are true or not. I don't know about you. 

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Leviticus is in the Old Testament bro, the only thing from the OT that still applies is the 10 commandments. God wants us to follow those but he already knows he can't hence why he saved us. And nice argument saying I pick and choose cuz you totally know me, sounds like you just use that argument against all Christians without actually knowing anything about the person

Originally Posted by foreveryoung

My question is, you mentioned your job, what do you do?

And also do you have a family, children, or a significant other?

Thats a shame. I wanted to read them.

Why can't you be honest and just say, i just want to be free to think what I want to think with no evidence?

If you can't even suggest it reasonably why should anyone else listen to you?

I do research under a physician in connection with a medical school...but that doesn't mean anything. What I do for a living doesn't legitimize my claims or my evidence or my statements.

Listening to your parents say there is a god doesn't mean they were more or less right than the professor at harvard. The claims must stand on their own regardless of who initiates them.

I have no kids and i'm not married. Not sure what that again has to do with anything or how that adds to or subtracts from the claim there is a god.

BTW, you witnessing a miracle or where I think you may be trying to take this or bait me... doesn't mean there is a god. Not being able to explain something just means...YOU CANT EXPLAIN SOMETHING.
laugh.gif

Why can't people just say "i don't know...but i'd like to figure it out" instead of just saying "welp, god did it"... How does that explain anything? If anything it takes you FURTHER from really getting to learn something.

I think youre mistaking my whole stance on everything
laugh.gif
. I say what I feel is irrelevant because of regardless of what I believe you are going to want some sort of factual evidence, which I cant nor feel the need to supply to anybody ha. Its how I feel. It just seems like its an insult to you if somebody says: thats what I believe.

As far as why I asked about family and children, the only reason was to ask about love.

Love is not a quantifiable thing. You cant prove you love somebody any more than you can prove you believe in God. You either feel it, or you dont. Theres no formula.

But until one feels it, or has an experience where they have felt it, it is an abstract concept.

If someone told you to prove you loved your parents, what would you do? (If you dont I apologize. But you get my point)

Yea I quoted myself
laugh.gif
Im just curious.

Also I dont think anyone is trying to push their beliefs onto anyone else here. If they are, thats stupid its a message board
laugh.gif
 But I dont understand why you continually want to poke holes in others beliefs. As is if proof and factual evidence would change your mind anyway. Youre a smart dude, obviously, but running around disproving everybody doesnt really advance you any further personally does it?

"I believe in(insert relgious deity/spirituality/higher power/force/chi/multiple Gods/whatever ha), it helps me thru everything"

"Well thats wrong because based on quantitative analysis, your reasoning is flawed on 36 points"

laugh.gif
So long as the person doesnt push his beliefs on you, why is there a need to discredit theirs? Is your goal to have people stop believing? To justify themselves? To admit they dont know all the answers? I guess, where does all this come from? Just refusal to give in to the status quo?

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

Everyone is a theological expert.

My-T.

Cut and paste expert.

Started the thread with 53 posts... currently at 126 posts...

It's like sillyputty was lurking in the background waiting for this topic so he can unleash his "brilliance" to the masses.

Some people have way too much time on their hands.
smile.gif

So long as the person doesnt push his beliefs on you, why is there a need to discredit theirs?

Thank you, people who worry so much about the next man need to re-evaluate themselves.

Originally Posted by iamsaikotic

My-T.

Cut and paste expert.

It's like sillyputty was lurking in the background waiting for this topic so he can unleash his "brilliance" to the masses.

smile.gif
im pretty sure the colors in the responses are cut and paste from another board that other people had the same exact posts.

Originally Posted by Kramer

Originally Posted by Iamjusayn

If you really followed the bible you wouldn't enjoy the life you do now. 

Leviticus?  Treatment of women? Even the 10 commandments? The morality of god murdering thousands? The contradictions? 

You are a cafeteria christian. You pick and choose what applies to you and leave the rest. Its dishonest and YES, I am calling you out on it. 

Its GOOD that you don't kill people in the name of god...but guess what, others in the bible have as they were "commanded to by god". You can't say god didn't tell them to do it either. How do you know? God talked to them, right? Not you. 

You are more MORAL than your bible. You have a better understanding of reasoning than your book provides. Its time you start giving yourself more credit. 

The moment you take the high-ground with respect to whats in the bible then you have shown that you don't need the bible to make decisions in your life. 

If god told you to kill your kids would you do it? Probably not. 

Theres a reason why you can think for yourself independently of that bible. 

Because I disagree with irrational and logically inconsistent conclusions. 

I actually care if things are true or not. I don't know about you. 

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Leviticus is in the Old Testament bro, the only thing from the OT that still applies is the 10 commandments. God wants us to follow those but he already knows he can't hence why he saved us. And nice argument saying I pick and choose cuz you totally know me, sounds like you just use that argument against all Christians without actually knowing anything about the person
Ah, the OLD TESTAMENT argument.

I expected this
roll.gif

Your god inspired an ENTIRE book and only meant for you to follow half of it.

Plus if god changes his mind half-way through the story, is that god absolute? So he can just arbitrarily just change his mind...even though hes omniscient/all knowing?

Sounds like more picking and choosing to me. 

Why even quote scripture from the first half then? It doesnt matter right? 

That means we can get rid of the ENTIRE Genesis account on that accord...BOTH OF THEM
roll.gif
...but wait! That still applies some how! 
roll.gif

So what about these passages? So you're saying god didn't come to change the laws... Oh word??

What about these:

Luke 16:17 
It is easier for heaven and earth to disappear than for the least stroke of a pen to drop out of the Law.

Matthew 5:17

Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

2 Timothy 3:16

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

John 10:35

If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;

John 7:19

Did not Moses give you the law, and yet none of you keepeth the law? Why go ye about to kill me?

2 Peter 1:20-21

Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation. For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

So...none of that applies? Stop playing games with me bro. I know what I'm talking about. We can go in on this bible reading if we need to. I thought god was being pretty obvious here. 

If the OT doesn't matter then why follow the parts in leviticus saying being gay is wrong? Since you're New Testament scholar? 

But what if dude says there was no bad stuff in the New Testament?

Matthew 15:4
For God said, ‘Honor your father and mother’ and ‘Anyone who curses their father or mother is to be put to death.

Luke 19:27
But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them—bring them here and kill them in front of me.

Luke 12:51
Do you think I came to bring peace on earth? No, I tell you, but division.

Matthew 15:25-26
The woman came and knelt before him. “Lord, help me!

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

My-T.

Cut and paste expert.

smile.gif
im pretty sure the colors in the responses are cut and paste from another board that other people had the same exact posts.
Not actually...I really craft my responses. 

Originally Posted by So Nyuh Shi Dae

Originally Posted by Steinbeckballa

Disadvantage to who and in whose eyes? You're trying to view sin as if you are in God's shoes from what I'm reading. I can't even understand the mindset of God, my brain would probably explode trying to(or just a migraine), but I know what he has done for me. We're born sinners, Jesus died for our sins, we are able to ask for forgiveness, but not all are promised into the kingdom of Heaven.
Adam and Eve were at a disadvantage because, no matter what, they were going to sin because that's how god created them. Additionally, it makes no sense that god would create someone to sin because he hates sin. So what I'm getting at is the whole idea behind god and sin is illogical. I'm not trying to view sin as if I'm in god's shoes, I'm trying to make sense of that which seems to make no sense.
He loved us so much and created us even though he knew that we would sin. I believe that our purpose on this earth is not to just avoid sinning, but to learn from mistakes and to reach out others about Christ. I know it might not make sense to you but that what I believe and I faith in the Lord.

Thats a shame. I wanted to read them.

Why can't you be honest and just say, i just want to be free to think what I want to think with no evidence?

If you can't even suggest it reasonably why should anyone else listen to you?

I do research under a physician in connection with a medical school...but that doesn't mean anything. What I do for a living doesn't legitimize my claims or my evidence or my statements.

Listening to your parents say there is a god doesn't mean they were more or less right than the professor at harvard. The claims must stand on their own regardless of who initiates them.

I have no kids and i'm not married. Not sure what that again has to do with anything or how that adds to or subtracts from the claim there is a god.

BTW, you witnessing a miracle or where I think you may be trying to take this or bait me... doesn't mean there is a god. Not being able to explain something just means...YOU CANT EXPLAIN SOMETHING.
laugh.gif

Why can't people just say "i don't know...but i'd like to figure it out" instead of just saying "welp, god did it"... How does that explain anything? If anything it takes you FURTHER from really getting to learn something.

I think youre mistaking my whole stance on everything
laugh.gif
. I say what I feel is irrelevant because of regardless of what I believe you are going to want some sort of factual evidence, which I cant nor feel the need to supply to anybody ha. Its how I feel. It just seems like its an insult to you if somebody says: thats what I believe.

As far as why I asked about family and children, the only reason was to ask about love.

Love is not a quantifiable thing. You cant prove you love somebody any more than you can prove you believe in God. You either feel it, or you dont. Theres no formula.

But until one feels it, or has an experience where they have felt it, it is an abstract concept.

If someone told you to prove you loved your parents, what would you do? (If you dont I apologize. But you get my point)

Yea I quoted myself
laugh.gif
Im just curious.

Also I dont think anyone is trying to push their beliefs onto anyone else here. If they are, thats stupid its a message board
laugh.gif
 But I dont understand why you continually want to poke holes in others beliefs. As is if proof and factual evidence would change your mind anyway. Youre a smart dude, obviously, but running around disproving everybody doesnt really advance you any further personally does it?

"I believe in(insert relgious deity/spirituality/higher power/force/chi/multiple Gods/whatever ha), it helps me thru everything"

"Well thats wrong because based on quantitative analysis, your reasoning is flawed on 36 points"

laugh.gif
So long as the person doesnt push his beliefs on you, why is there a need to discredit theirs? Is your goal to have people stop believing? To justify themselves? To admit they dont know all the answers? I guess, where does all this come from? Just refusal to give in to the status quo?
Because I actually care if what I think:
A. is Logical

B. Is true. 

Everything else is for you to have fun with. But to just play it off like religion has NO influence on the lives of others is just patently false...thus I DO take the time to poke holes in arguments and I love to expose the inconsistencies of popular stances in people who have never taken the time to assess what it is that they think they know. 

Downplaying my stance as "well its only one person so who matters" isn't the point. There are tons of people out there with doubt who are scared to come forward and admit it. Before the internet there would probably be half as many atheists out there...too many people were scared to look for the information...instead they stayed in their mental bubbles and didn't know any of this stuff...its the least I can do to at least introduce some objective and consistently rational basis into the argument.

I mean did you not read Steinbeckballa? Dude thinks he sinned before he was born. What type of messed up way to live is that??? 
sick.gif

I believe in a higher power, but not the "God" of my oppressors, who kidnapped my ancestors and taught us to hate ourselves.

Black really seem to love him for some strange reason though...I'll never understand it.

You don't live in America if you don't think Christian beliefs are pushed on you. It's on our currency, national songs, courtroom, everywhere. If there was a way to overtly display that I don't believe in God, the level of social ostracizing would be tremendous. Only thing as bad in the US would probably be to be someone who doesn't agree with tipping. People act like you are a leper.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

So long as the person doesnt push his beliefs on you, why is there a need to discredit theirs?

Thank you, people who worry so much about the next man need to re-evaluate themselves.

I'm sorry...
This woman would take away the rights of millions of citizens because "god" told her to.

Rep+Michele+Bachmann.jpg

This man said "god" told him to invade a middle eastern country:

george-bush-official-2.jpg

Not caring about what the "next man" thinks blinds us from really taking the time to get to the REAL issues. But most american are too damn occupied with the frivolous aspects of life to really give a damn about anything else. 

This is the LEAST I can do. 

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

Cut and paste expert.

smile.gif
Not actually...I really craft my responses. 
sarcasm broseph, youre reading too fast lol

Back
Top Bottom