Why do you hate Wale?

j0fva9.jpg
dyvvp3.jpg

I don't hate him. His style just changed which is a good move for his career IMO. That MMG type of flow is whats selling right now, even if it's a downgrade from his old work.
Let that boy cook.

This.

I don't hate him but I dont mess with his new material. Simple as that :smh:

I used to love his music Around back to the feature and before that.

He sold out tho.. MMG is wack and hes pretty much rick ross gay little sidekick.. I miss the lyrical wale pretty much, but i guess hes making money now.. *shrugs*

I knew this vid would come up :lol:

What is failed to be mentioned is that ( And I have witnesses my guy NT'er Looney Roberts can vouch )

****** spoke to Wale ..

He saluted us .. even after I said we was NT

No hostility , nothing .. we kept it moving

he waited like 30 -45 mins till he got his camera crew to flex on the least threating dude .. :lol:

The live ****** wasn't eem paying attention til The lame ***** tails who no one knew .. who took the vid started standin on the table causing a commotion

He said his lil speech and the got the hell on outta of there ..

don't be fooled lol

I don't **** with Wale .. He's a sucker for many reasons in my eyes ..

He only flex on women on twitter like sucker

Homie gave free tickets, put NTer's on the VIP lists, and shouted NT out on mix tapes... People tend to forget the good he did for NT. Dude be actin ultra-sensitive sometimes though.

Dude cool but never showed love back on MySpace though smh :smh: had a youngin putting positive comments on his page but never got a reply smh it does seem like he acknowledges people who give him a hard time though instead of his true fans

I'm a huge fan of Wale. The "100 Miles and running Mixtape" and the "Mixtape About Nothing" stayed banging on repeat in my house. I think that he has done TONS of good for NT as well. I don't always like what he does with MMG but there are songs that he's done that I think are dope. Only problem I have with Wale is that his Instagram is HYPEBEAST rocket fuel. But I guess he really has no control over who follows him. Either way, I hold no hate for him AT ALL and I'm looking forward to his next album. Oh, can any DC heads tell me why people hate him so much there?  

I'm a huge fan of Wale. The "100 Miles and running Mixtape" and the "Mixtape About Nothing" stayed banging on repeat in my house. I think that he has done TONS of good for NT as well. I don't always like what he does with MMG but there are songs that he's done that I think are dope. Only problem I have with Wale is that his Instagram is HYPEBEAST rocket fuel. But I guess he really has no control over who follows him. Either way, I hold no hate for him AT ALL and I'm looking forward to his next album. Oh, can any DC heads tell me why people hate him so much there?  

Same here im a huge fan of Wale. Represent the DMV well to me

Back
Top Bottom