Why do you hate Wale?

I remember dude got exposed on twitter by some chick screencapping his DM's sayin "A lil mud on the tongue don't hurt ma.."
laugh.gif
mean.gif

I effs with dude cuz of NT, his music is Ok at best. I like his old mixtapes and tcb/ucb type ish better.
roll.gif
Couldn't that have been photoshopped though? That's what he said happened, I think.

I don't know him personally, but the way his attitude comes off could potentially rub some people the wrong way. 

In one of his songs, he's talking about the Mixtape about Nothing.  He compares himself to Jay-Z and Death of Autotune.  Again, I don't know him personally, so he could be speaking strictly metaphorically, or putting himself on Jay-Z's level.  Most people would probably assume the latter and dislike him

Also i forgot to mention.. He gave up on the whole lyrical and metaphorical rapping after j cole had the best verse on his debut album.

Most of forum 16 hates him because when he actually posted in there he acted way too emotional and immature. And he only posts in threads about him. His music has also gotten progressively worse over the past couple years.

Wale that dude, most people just hate cuz they can. So its whatever. He's been my favorite rapper for like six years but the only opinion I have is that he was doing a show at nccu and my girlfriend roommates best friend walked by his tour bus and wale asked the guy what size he wore and gave him a brand new pair of Js. But as a artist your not gonna rub everyone the right way.

Don't hate him.

Fits are dope 90% of the time, and he is an actual sneakerhead.

Liked him A LOT better before MMG though

Like a lot of other people, I think Wale is nothing more than another commercial rapper.
At least now he is.
I do like old Wale pre-MMG, because I feel like he wasn't limited to rap that sells on the radio.
Now he's gotta make a buncha hits or he's not gettin' anything.
But I do understand, dude's gotta make money somehow
and rapping about Reggie Miller Uptempos wasn't gonna cut it. :rofl:

Im from the DMV and met Wale a couple of times .
He's cool & I like his music .
Some of yall really hate the man but to each his own .

Whenever Nike gives him a shoe to promote hype for it it makes it almost impossible to get without any sort of trouble.

If he was a jerk to you guys who have hung out with him, then so be it. I would like to meet him for, I may be able to obtain some free shoes.

i dont like his music but i find myself defending him. cats be disliking dude for the most ridiculous of reasons.

he just a normal *** dude who got a deal.

****** be on dudes ****.

I don't think anyone has really listened to his albums and can say he is wack...That is if you like thought-provoking lyrics and something to rock to.

Attention Deficit

Ambition

His music goes hard and he delivers a message on some songs (DC or Nothing, Prescription, Center of Attention etc.)

I don't think anyone has really listened to his albums and can say he is wack...That is if you like thought-provoking lyrics and something to rock to.

Attention Deficit
Ambition

His music goes hard and he delivers a message on some songs (DC or Nothing, Prescription, Center of Attention etc.)

okay, moe, with 1 post.

Calling playoff 12's the Shamu's :rofl:
:smh: :smh: :smh:

I don't dislike dude as a person. I mean, how can I if I have never met him? His pre-MMG material is still on constant repeat in my iTunes library. Back then he had more substance, and messages within his music. The song "Shades" from his Attention:Deficit album is one of my favorites. He has taken a downfall with the quality of his work. I don't really check for his new music anymore, but he's gotta do what he's gotta do.

Back
Top Bottom