Why do you hate Wale?

not a big fan of his music. but some of his $hit bangs. he does seem to like attention, but it comes with the territory. let that man get his 15 min.

fact...back in my college days a couple friends i know said they used to let him rock thier exclusive jordans and dunks to perform in...no bueno

15pgs, but you would think since he's a sneakerhead like all us here NT would have love for him but it's the complete opposite and no one has ever really said why. He's cool in my book but a lot of the hate is unwarranted. I guess I like him for different reasons, I remember me and my boys going to see him while he was still local in DC and plus always came out to my school and did shows and just kicked it. This is NT where people hate just to hate nothing new. :smh:

15pgs, but you would think since he's a sneakerhead like all us here NT would have love for him but it's the complete opposite and no one has ever really said why. He's cool in my book but a lot of the hate is unwarranted. I guess I like him for different reasons, I remember me and my boys going to see him while he was still local in DC and plus always came out to my school and did shows and just kicked it. This is NT where people hate just to hate nothing new. :smh:

Why do people always label someone has a "hater" or state someone is "hating" if their opinion or belief doesn't conform to theirs? This is the 2000 era of stupid buzz words and phrases like "swag" "hater" etc. To hate something requires emotion/feeling. I have no feeling or emotion vested in someone I do not know, therefore I could never hate this person. I had a random encounter with said individual and he came off as arrogant, condescending, pompous, uniformed about sneakers....which shapes the opinion of this individual as corny.

Nothing more....nothing less.

^ya everything isn't always black & white

one can dislike another without hating them, it's pretty easy

but when it comes to this rapper, i have no opinion, i am getting older & admit i've never heard one of his joints
or at least didn't know it when i heard it - the perma-scowl is off putting though

Why do people always label someone has a "hater" or state someone is "hating" if their opinion or belief doesn't conform to theirs? This is the 2000 era of stupid buzz words and phrases like "swag" "hater" etc. To hate something requires emotion/feeling. I have no feeling or emotion vested in someone I do not know, therefore I could never hate this person. I had a random encounter with said individual and he came off as arrogant, condescending, pompous, uniformed about sneakers....which shapes the opinion of this individual as corny.
Nothing more....nothing less.

Well put.

He fails to understand not everyone shares the same experiences. The fact that you dont care for em, doesnt mean your a hater. Man that word is corny.

"Hate" and "Swag" may be the two overly misused slang terms.

If I don't like a guy, it's "hate"? If I think a dude is lame, it's "hate"? Nope.

With that said, I actually have no problem with Wale. I just don't really check for him at all.

EDIT-I just realized several dudes above me just said this as well. Carry on.

Last edited:
Still don't understand how you can hate someone you don't even know
eyes.gif
pretty much

I respect him as a poet, not a rapper.
I'm the opposite. I hate when he does that poetry crap. 

He's easily top 10 IMO. Contemplate, The Breeze, The Breakup Song, Diary, Beautiful Bliss are all 
nthat.gif

iluvhiphop 
nerd.gif

I think it had to do with the roast a few years back in celebration of his newfound success. He then posted something along the lines of how he realized why he doesn't mess with NT anymore because of the "hate" when it was all fun and laughs.

We all looked up to em in his Paint a Picture days, but now he's considered wack on Twitter and other sneaker sites? Is he wack because YOU think so or because it's what everyone else is saying? Speak up. 

I dont know who gave you the authority to speak for everyone but I damn sure never looked up to him

We all have the right to our own opinion

I dont know who gave you the authority to speak for everyone but I damn sure never looked up to him
We all have the right to our own opinion
My i5 Core ATI MR Toshiba Pavilion Dv6 Multi-Touch keyboard gave me the ability and authority. 

My i5 Core ATI MR Toshiba Pavilion Dv6 Multi-Touch keyboard gave me the ability and authority. 

Thats not enough power to warrant authority...

My i7 quad core has dethroned you of your undeserving position of power.

You are relieved of your duties.

Last edited:
speaking of which he had a new song... i heard on hot 97.... and it was a banger and I was shocked cause I haven't heard him rap good in a minute.

but i haven't been able to figure out what it was.

Well put.
He fails to understand not everyone shares the same experiences. The fact that you dont care for em, doesnt mean your a hater. Man that word is corny.
Naw, NT straight hates on Wale. We all know the difference between hate and just not liking something but NT goes out of their way to show their dislike for Wale thus making it hate. That's the difference. Ya'll act like dudes just be like naw I don't rock with him and keep it moving, they actually make it really vocal :lol:.

I might be the only one that likes and enjoys his music. More about nothing, back to feature and some of his new songs are really good and have a spot in my iPod. I don't really care what another man is doing with his life. If he wants to be "corny" on twitter let him be.

Back
Top Bottom