Why do you hate Wale?

Because I used to think his name was pronounced like "Whale" but then I found out it's pronounced like Walé, wah-lay

obviously I kid, I've never listened to his music. i'm sure he's better than most, though.

Last edited:
Naw, NT straight hates on Wale. We all know the difference between hate and just not liking something but NT goes out of their way to show their dislike for Wale thus making it hate. That's the difference. Ya'll act like dudes just be like naw I don't rock with him and keep it moving, they actually make it really vocal :lol:.

Yeah but NT does that with EVERYTHING good or bad.

Wale gets extreme hate.
Lil B gets extreme love.

Thats just the way it is around here.

Thats not enough power to warrant authority...
My i7 quad core has dethroned you of your undeserving position of power.
You are relieved of your duties.
zing 
laugh.gif

Thats not enough power to warrant authority...
My i7 quad core has dethroned you of your undeserving position of power.
You are relieved of your duties.
I didn't know, Lord Prime. I shall descend back to Earthrealm. 

i rock w the mixtape about nothing.

i like his song w gaga.

i like his verse on no hands.

not feeling his MMG style.

but according to OP i'm a hater?

Who cares cuz?
Get a job.

Aint nobody thinking about this fool.
Is this thread worthy? Lol

These two had me :rofl: :rofl:

I don't hate Wale.
Let's be honest...somewhere...deep down...Wale hates himself.

That's a dope avy man :pimp:
He's just wack in my opinion. Seems like he just doesn't have the passion or desire to be great in my opinion and i feel like hes just another rapper trying to get paid when i listen to his barely tolerable music.

I agree. The only Wale joint I liked was Back To The Feature and he had help on every song. I feel that if he is with someone that is good, they push him to rap better. But he on some love Jones **** now sounding corny. I wasn't even aware of him as an NT'er when I first joined, I never even understood the faction of NT'ers that hated on him from here. But meh. He leaves much to be desired as an artist and is just a hypebeast with a mic. Him on MMG

i rock w the mixtape about nothing.
i like his song w gaga.
i like his verse on no hands.
not feeling his MMG style.
but according to OP i'm a hater?

That's not what OP is saying, NT goes out of its way to put dude on blast/ clown him whenever they can instead of being happy that a member of NT is doin his thing.

I dont really like dudes music but people go to far with the hate or dislike whatever you wanna call it. I see it all the time here in the DMV it seems like its a love/hate thing with him. Either people think he's a top 5 rapper or he's trash.

Last edited:
I like his older music better. His new stuff isnt bad tho. And he NT fam so no hate from me. He doing his thing.

I don't dislike him, but I don't really mess with him if that makes sense.

He became everything he said he didn't want to be and also after hanging with him a few times through mutual friends before he had Lady Gaga on a track he was just very loud and obnoxious. Just wasn't my type of person to be around.

He front on NT though,

i wonder if deep in his soul he thinks this forum part of his success though.

Last edited:
No hate from me, but let it be known he does not represent DC. Nobody from south east dresses , acts, or even listens to his music

should we tell him we moved to a new NT?

he dresses a bit corny, but the music is good and i think he's a good rapper...hatin on him is sort of a joke here on NT, like how we worship ye....that's a joke right?

He was always inconsistent to begin with for me, now hes just all over the place, i dont hate him, just dont want to be forc-fed his music

Last edited by a moderator:
His album just went gold, signed to the hottest label in the game, doing his thing

Allow that male specimen to prepare food

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom