Why do you hate Wale?

Dont understand how so many people on NT don't like Wale when they're just like him...arrogant, sneakerheads, and way to sensitive about females :lol:

All jokes aside, I don't have a problem with him, just think the quality of his music has decreased as of recent.

He acts like his raps are legendary and giggles after every wack line like he just spit some heat.

My friend called him a hypebeast on Twitter once and he replied back about how he made it through the struggle and **** and that he don't care. And he told my friend that he gets ******* and to check his MySpace for credentials. LMFAO

The same reason you commented. Not **** better to do. 

late but...

I am not gonna lie, He's one of the top guys in the rap game right now IMHO. However, he comes off as rather corny at times. I can see why folks don't feel em I guess.

I used to lowkey rock with dude till I realized he is the "corny cat who should be cool" kinda dude.
Got the right fit on, but he wearing it extra weird.
Got the right sneakers on, but have his pants cuffed 7 1/2x with the laces unwalkably untied lookin like a handicapped child.
Got right hair for his hair type and color, yet its one step away from gunplays.
Got the right ideas, but just don't pull it off.

Like if we had a mind swap, id be the king of rap, style and sneakers cause its practically right there.

How u gonna make an offical lady gaga track then make the worst video for it?
Why put the black bison SL500 in a video? Only like 7 black people know that car including me, wale and my boy jay.

Its just crazy man. He got the lil bit of credibilty (well had) that he wasn't lookin stupid talkin fresh clothes and fashion unlike every rapper who throws on a ysl tshirt and some crazy neon sneakers and think they are trendsetting.
Hell even I had to go cop some foam boots back when he popped and I'm in LA!

But that's all lost now. He just another wanna be rappin *** ***** in some wild unlaced lebrawn9 with baby pants saggin hard as **** with pills old mmg chain. Omarion got a bigger chain.

That's why I don't really like dude.

He would probally be an aaight dude if you get to know him I guess, but a ***** be way too high to be havin extended conversations with ******.

I used to lowkey rock with dude till I realized he is the "corny cat who should be cool" kinda dude.
Got the right sneakers on, but have his pants cuffed 7 1/2x with the laces unwalkably untied lookin like a handicapped child.
Got right hair for his hair type and color, yet its one step away from gunplays.

Like if we had a mind swap, id be the king of rap, style and sneakers cause its practically right there.

Why put the black bison SL500 in a video? Only like 7 black people know that car including me, wale and my boy jay.

Its just crazy man. He got the lil bit of credibilty (well had) that he wasn't lookin stupid talkin fresh clothes and fashion unlike every rapper who throws on a ysl tshirt and some crazy neon sneakers and think they are trendsetting.

But that's all lost now. He just another wanna be rappin *** ***** in some wild unlaced lebrawn9 with baby pants saggin hard as **** with pills old mmg chain. Omarion got a bigger chain.

He would probally be an aaight dude if you get to know him I guess, but a ***** be way too high to be havin extended conversations with ******.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Can't tell if this was a sarcastic reply making fun of the obsession with Wale or a serious post but either way...LMAO.

:rofl:

Wow

I think it's kind of stupid to try and judge a musical artist off their personality or say they're corny unless you personally know them. I respect Wale for his talent and I like his music, I haven't met him so I can't pass judgement on his personality or any of that. He also has his own style and taste in kicks and doesn't just wear the latest retro jordan all the time like every other rapper, so I give him some respect for that.

:lol: @ some people in here calling dude a hypebeast..

Wale has been doing this sneaker thing way before 80% of yall in this thread.

:smh: Not all of his music is great, but what artist can say that? He is one of the better lyricists out now. Cant fake on his ability to create some good rhymes.

I think it's kind of stupid to try and judge a musical artist off their personality or say they're corny unless you personally know them. I respect Wale for his talent and I like his music, I haven't met him so I can't pass judgement on his personality or any of that. He also has his own style and taste in kicks and doesn't just wear the latest retro jordan all the time like every other rapper, so I give him some respect for that.

Just because you've never met someone in real life doesn't mean you can't have a n opinion about them.

Generally, I judge people based on how they act and carry themselves.There's a video of dude responding to heckler at a show, getting the entire crowd to point dude out call him hater (cool, no prob with me), but then he smacked dudes hat off and started talking tough about how his boys would beat the **** out dude (typical frail looking 'sneakerhead' type).

He would also get all sorts of flames from DMV regional forum. I can't remember specifically what he said, i just remember thinking the guy acted his shoe size, not his age. I think one member he was e-beefin with actually showed up to one of his concert's, and not a damn thing happened.

All in all, i like some of his music, he's a talented rapper, but an annoying human being.

Last edited:
He just comes off as corny and trying too hard...like the whole persona he puts on don't fit him at all and comes off as if he's trying way too hard to fit in or something :lol: I don't hate dude tho.

Back
Top Bottom