Why do you hate Wale?

Sneakerman dan birthed Wale..its funny that we hate on him but when breakdown or uptown roamers first dropped cats were going crazy like he was about to be the hottest thing..and I'm not even from the Dmv n I know this

Sneakerman dan birthed Wale..its funny that we hate on him but when breakdown or uptown roamers first dropped cats were going crazy like he was about to be the hottest thing..and I'm not even from the Dmv n I know this

:smokin

This man put me on at a DMV meet up wayyyy back... He was passin out pressed copies of paint a picture & i been a fan ever since... :pimp:

I don't think anyone has really listened to his albums and can say he is wack...That is if you like thought-provoking lyrics and something to rock to.

Attention Deficit
Ambition

His music goes hard and he delivers a message on some songs (DC or Nothing, Prescription, Center of Attention etc.)
okay, moe, with 1 post.
roll.gif

nerd.gif

young cats actually call sagging ur laces stupid hard "wale'ing" round here..

i seen dudes joking on their stickman cause he had his lebrons properly laced up..lol..its officially a necessity around here to have ur laces hangin low..foams, jordans, brons, dont matter...

i dont have an opinion on dude personally...could care less.dont like his raps in particular but dude be dressin....

i blame him for all these young dudes being foam crazy tho...even the silliest releases have lines and campers just so dudes can say their foamy...w/e...

fam be dressin too...nd as much as we allll :"hate" him on nt yall kno where yall checkin when nike wont release pics of a new colorway...yall look to cuz feet

I respect that he's making money and i'm happy that he is. He just isn't a very good rapper to me. He just tries too hard but whatever he got it. Do what it takes to make the bucks. All that lame/corny/cool/tight **** don't matter for real. 

I used to lowkey rock with dude till I realized he is the "corny cat who should be cool" kinda dude.
Got the right fit on, but he wearing it extra weird.
Got the right sneakers on, but have his pants cuffed 7 1/2x with the laces unwalkably untied lookin like a handicapped child.
Got right hair for his hair type and color, yet its one step away from gunplays.
Got the right ideas, but just don't pull it off.
Like if we had a mind swap, id be the king of rap, style and sneakers cause its practically right there.
How u gonna make an offical lady gaga track then make the worst video for it?
Why put the black bison SL500 in a video? Only like 7 black people know that car including me, wale and my boy jay.
Its just crazy man. He got the lil bit of credibilty (well had) that he wasn't lookin stupid talkin fresh clothes and fashion unlike every rapper who throws on a ysl tshirt and some crazy neon sneakers and think they are trendsetting.
Hell even I had to go cop some foam boots back when he popped and I'm in LA!
But that's all lost now. He just another wanna be rappin *** ***** in some wild unlaced lebrawn9 with baby pants saggin hard as **** with pills old mmg chain. Omarion got a bigger chain.
That's why I don't really like dude.
He would probally be an aaight dude if you get to know him I guess, but a ***** be way too high to be havin extended conversations with ******.

Back
Top Bottom