Why do you want your banned screen name back? Volume 3

i would like my sn of handsome b wonderful back.
i have no idea why it was banned anymore (u guys banned it late 06)
and none of you guys know who banned me.
i pmed methodman, you jrose and dirtylicious (the only 3 mods at the time)

i been with bobby brownpacks for a good while now...and while i like it...i'd rather have HBW back.

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

I also want ZoDogg to get his back as well. Sports forum isn't never the same without dude staying Kobe-hatin'.
laugh.gif

If that EVER happens Ska will retire from NT on the spot.
laugh.gif

He does post still, it's just as a really, really watered down version of himself.

Originally Posted by fiendxxx

JRose give me my avy back!!!!
Lol @ the notes in his profile.

out of all these requests...I think there's maybe 2 or 3 that I'd remotely consider reinstating.

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

I also want ZoDogg to get his back as well. Sports forum isn't never the same without dude staying Kobe-hatin'.
laugh.gif
What? The man is a bigot. NT is better off w/o him.

btw
Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

Originally Posted by tmukg21

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

I only had one banned SN, it was AirJules237...I would like it back and possibly as just AirJules.
please get this dude a new screen name, some of his topics are too contradictory
laugh.gif

How do you get a new name?

Shut up.
2 week suspension

SoulOnIce206...that was my first SN and my favorite.....i remember the exact day i was banned cause it was January 1st 2007. I had not been on NT for the pastfew days, since it was the holidays i have work and other thing going on. I woke from a long night of drinking and club hopping ( it was NYE
pimp.gif
)....I made mesome pancakes and a cup of coffee...i turned on some cartoons and i sat down to log in when i saw the message....I honestly choked on my food and my heart sank
frown.gif

To this very day i never knew why i was banned...i remember going back to the posts i had made from the past week and nothing...just a couple
laugh.gif
and
indifferent.gif
hereand there....I sent a pm to Jrose and Meth the first day, and the just one more to Jrose....i moved on and got another SN, but it always bothered mewhy....Truthfully i just want to know why the hell it was banned....

I swear after that 2007 was the WORST year of my life...

JRose, will you unlock my og name nnarum23?

I like that name because it is my OG name.

I like reading this to see who is who, etc.

Hope Sik gets his name back, always a fan of the Halloween thread.

My OG name was Human Crack.

I had a pretty bad (but well deserved) reputation as a trouble maker here in this community.

Since using this current screen name I think I've shown pretty decent behavior...for the most part.

There were a lot of members that I were familiar with me under my old screen name, but many of them find it hard to believe that I'm the same guy who usedto cause so much havoc.

Even though it's been years since I've been banned, occassionally people post my name in those "what ever happened to..." threads but when Iresponse no one believes that it's me
smh.gif

I'd like my OG name back to "clear up my name" if you will...

I only exist in Nike Retro and occasionally sports forum fam...

Probably post once or twice in music every blue moon...

Slowly fading into NT obscurity
laugh.gif

^^it took me awhile before i realized you were free the chief/rilla speaking

give sik his name back.
and rilla.

My screename JamesTheGod was banned in the music forum by a mod(not airant - someone I don't think I've seen since?) for making a thread about a cd. Idon't even really remember what went down but I know I was banned. I'd like that name back because I use it a lot off of NT. I haven't doneanything to even get warned since then(early '06 I believe it was?) and I don't even make threads that often so I don't know what possessed me todo that.

Thanks .. I hope ..

I've gone ahead and made my decision on which screen names are considered for reinstatement. I'm going to send the list to the other staff members fora double check to see if I made a mistake. I'll let you know sometime at the end of this week or the beginning of next week the screen names that are goingto be reinstated.

JR5

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

I like reading this to see who is who, etc.

Hope Sik gets his name back, always a fan of the Halloween thread.

only if he promises to stop putting up middle finger pics

Back
Top Bottom