Why do you want your banned screen name back? Volume 3

Another Reason:

A certain ADMIN got mad in a AIM chat, and banned me
roll.gif

lol @ some of these reasons.

I would think that if you have a serious rule violation resulting in a suspension of any sort in the past 6 months... it probably be best for you to not eventry to ask.

May I have 6191990 back? Honestly I want it back because of the join date, but really nothing other than that. I am not a troll and only post occasionally,contributing to these boards plus selling to fellow NT'ers. I have been banned 2 other times, on 2x6191990 and 3x6191990.

Ex-Name: 916Jordanboy
Reason for Bannage: Avy was too big, and then I posted a video saying lewd and laviscous(sp?) things.
What I've Learned from my Bannage: I learned a lot, to tell you the truth. For one, I learned that it is wrong to have big avatars, because they use upbandwidth and slow down the site. Additionally, I have garnered from multiple sources that it is wise to read the rules on gifs before setting one as youravatar. It causes the administrators time and effort to deal with the problems, and trouble is the last thing I want to cause. Rules are meant to be followedguys; they're there for a reason.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by CarminePOWER

Reason for Bannage: Avy was too big, and then I posted a video saying lewd and laviscous(sp?) things.
What I've Learned from my Bannage: I learned a lot, to tell you the truth. For one, I learned that it is wrong to have big avatars, because they use up bandwidth and slow down the site. Additionally, I have garnered from multiple sources that it is wise to read the rules on gifs before setting one as your avatar. It causes the administrators time and effort to deal with the problems, and trouble is the last thing I want to cause. Rules are meant to be followed guys; they're there for a reason.
grin.gif
2mwv2hg_th.jpg

my old sn was voted best SN ever...

didn't attract too much attention until that thread. smh.

mi__oxsobig

yo jrose, dont reinstate people who give 1-3 sentences

make them give you paragraphs if they really want their old name back
laugh.gif

i would like it back just because its my og name and would just like that one more then this name.. i have not been banned since and my og name wascartoonexpress78

i belive i was banned in 01 or so or early 02

thanks

Yo, can I have my old sn (G to tha T) back? I was banned for posting too many censored smileys (that was in July 2007) by Dirty. Since then, I've learnedmy lesson, and I've been ban free for more than 6 months. I prefer it over this sn, and it also has some sentimental value as well. I'd 'preciateit if you reinstate my old account back JRose5.

What I've Learned from my Bannage: I learned a lot, to tell you the truth. For one, I learned that it is wrong to have big avatars, because they use up bandwidth and slow down the site. Additionally, I have garnered from multiple sources that it is wise to read the rules on gifs before setting one as your avatar. It causes the administrators time and effort to deal with the problems, and trouble is the last thing I want to cause. Rules are meant to be followed guys; they're there for a reason.
grin.gif
Not bad, not bad. Are you the dude who consistently quote huge amount of pictures, just to post a emoticon below it as a response?

Originally Posted by Klipschorn

grin.gif
Not bad, not bad. Are you the dude who consistently quote huge amount of pictures, just to post a emoticon below it as a response?
roll.gif
Yes. Those were in my younger days, when I was a balmybruising bloke back in boarding school. Consequently, I have learned from my mistakes and have matured marginally muy bien

Chriskickz15------KingCrux, cuz some dude was posting prono....and it seem like their werent mods around so then everyone was making dumb topics to save him, Imade one, and I got banned the next morning.

Airchris15- Tagging Bang***s on one of my topics

I like my current name thou, But if possible go head and reinstate them, for future usage
pimp.gif

amj237

One day I logged on and it said I have been banned. I didn't get a PM, explanation, nothing.
frown.gif

Not one admin would admit to banning me. I don't know how it got banned. Just logged on and it was not letting me on.I want it back becuase it was my firstname and I love it. I like this name, but I would like my other one back.

Then I could have 2 Screen names. And that would be cool. I like AirMikeJordan237. The 7 is after Mike Vick. Which shouldn't warrant reinstatement but %$#why not
pimp.gif

I want to hear my man rell....he has had like 5 names banned
nerd.gif

JJLT76- got banned in the "america has not changed ......" thread, I didnt choose my words wisely and I was tagged a closet racist. I learned you cannever win a race argument against anybody on NT lol. Edit: I was only banned once, and when I did I received no warning, it was a straight ticket tobannedville
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom