scoutshonor.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

....so, do i get it back?

pretty please/?

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

lol @ some of these reasons.

I would think that if you have a serious rule violation resulting in a suspension of any sort in the past 6 12 months... it probably be best for you to not even try to ask.

amended.

me someguy hacked my account and posted +$! about jrose5 jrose 5 banned me the account was mjmcv23

preach!!!!!

as far as i know i havent had any violations in quite some time.

maybe that good ol middle finger snuck in somewhere, but other than that i think ive been pretty in-line.....

jrose? dirt mcgirt? anyone?

Originally Posted by tony AYOOO

can i get my avy back
No, you used up all your three strikes. It's your responsibility to make sure avatars being made for you are under the limit, even after theYuku upload.

Now for the moment you've been waiting for, the following lucky members are having their names reinstated:

AlbertoV05 aka The future D1
sn00pee aka H4ppy Time Harry
thegoat121886 aka ShoeHefner5
Sik Wit It aka I Got A Story To Tell
DonFratrachelli aka DatZNasty
JayGunna aka GUNNA GET IT
tonyt aka BiggerBizness
Jthagreat aka thagreatj
JordanPP30 aka BABY JUICE
erupt107th aka 27th4theHood
SoulOnIce206 aka Law3001

For those of you who didn't make it this year, you have warnings within the past 12 months (except avatar and signature violations) or your banning was toosevere that you're name won't be reinstated. I won't state who those members are. But like the above members, if you prove to us that you can beviolation free for 12 months then maybe we'll consider unbanning your precious screen name.

JR5

Originally Posted by JRose5

can i get my avy back
No, you used up all your three strikes. It's your responsibility to make sure avatars being made for you are under the limit, even after the Yuku upload.

Now for the moment you've been waiting for, the following lucky members are having their names reinstated:

For those of you who didn't make it this year, you have warnings within the past 12 months (except avatar and signature violations) or your banning was too severe that you're name won't be reinstated. I won't state who those members are. But like the above members, if you prove to us that you can be violation free for 12 months then maybe we'll consider unbanning your precious screen name.

JR5

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TOUCH MONEY

indifferent.gif
That's strike three on your avatar size violation, so you get to be avatar-free on NikeTalk for good. How about that for a stone face.
indifferent.gif

JR5

I'm late.. but I really got banned for a stupid reason... my og name is Xplicit213. I linked my ezsupporter account to AF1FANATIC.. Well that was a bigmistake cause he got banned and that made me get banned too.. thats how I lost my OG name.. So help me out.. ive been good

ezsupporter used to be the dopeness in the day
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

but yeah doe..

have i had any violations in the last 12 months?

Originally Posted by JRose5

can i get my avy back
No, you used up all your three strikes. It's your responsibility to make sure avatars being made for you are under the limit, even after the Yuku upload.

AlbertoV05 aka The future D1
sn00pee aka H4ppy Time Harry
thegoat121886 aka ShoeHefner5
DonFratrachelli aka DatZNasty
tonyt aka BiggerBizness
Jthagreat aka thagreatj
JordanPP30 aka BABY JUICE
erupt107th aka 27th4theHood
SoulOnIce206 aka Law3001

For those of you who didn't make it this year, you have warnings within the past 12 months (except avatar and signature violations) or your banning was too severe that you're name won't be reinstated. I won't state who those members are. But like the above members, if you prove to us that you can be violation free for 12 months then maybe we'll consider unbanning your precious screen name.

JR5

That's some ole !@*@!%$#!

Back
Top Bottom