why does everyone expect tebow to suck in the NFL?

i came in here to say a few things but theyve already been said
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Just watch the game today.

What happens when he HAS to throw the ball, when he is not allowed to run?

If you think he will be doing any running in the NFL......

wow. His Mechanics are terrible and what is he gonna do when the Talent level on his team doesn't surpass other teams
i.e. playing for a semi-bad team.

His game doesn't translate to the NFL very well for all the reasons others have listed. As far as intalngibles, thats nice in college but the pro'swill knock him silly. He'd have a chance if he switched positions but not at QB.

Eric Crouch + Tim Couch collab.

Steve Young comparison?? Are you old enough to remember some his BYU games?

he would suck in the NFL because more than half the time he runs with the ball. more than half of the time Florida's plays are all quarterback sneaks,draws or whatever you wanna call them.

he'll get drilled trying to do that in the pros.

Dude starts every throw down at his hip, what else do you need to know?
laugh.gif
He had a couple nice throws into tight coverage from what I saw yesterday, buthe's usually throwing to wide open receivers.

laugh.gif
@ Miami drafting Tebow in the 1st.......Come on now
smh.gif

-edit: wasn't it one of the reasons that Jesus didnt enter last yrs draft and stay at UF is to work on a pro game? What happened to that?

Nothin like wakin up on a Sunday hungover and feelin sick... then comin on here only to see Tebow get Steve Young comparisons
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
my brother throws lefty maybe hes the next Mike Vick

It doesnt mean anything to me if Tebow's marketing ability makes him a first round pick bc he is NOT an NFL Qb and for those that study football,mechanics, delivery, etc you would easily see that.

slow release and not accurate=no NFL qb for you

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

When was the last time you saw him take a snap under center?
laugh.gif
I remember watching a game last week or a couple weeks ago he came out under center on 3rd or 4th and 1, and the first thing the commentators said was along the lines of "He ain't about to take this snap... The defense knows it, they ain't jumpin offsides with him under center.. They're wasting time."

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

LMFAO

Well I was one of those that thought that just given Timmy's intangibles and sheer will that he would be able to have some success in the league as a QB ifgiven the chance, but after seeing how he's played this year, he's really not that good of a passer at all.

Dude has thrown some of the ugliest passes I've ever seen in my life for completions and lately dude has just been holding on to the ball to long i.e.yesterday, he had multiple receivers wide open at times and he just for some reason didn't see them or just decided not to pass the ball.

He may not be reading the defenses properly or just trying to always be the hero, but he'll get killed in the NFL if he continues his reckless abandonstyle he won't last long; a position change probably would be in his best interest. But none of this really matters to me now, all I want is for him to winthe Heisman again and another title and when it's all said and done Tim will probably be the widely regarded as the greatest football player ever.

JVille will take him, one of the few ways they might stay in Florida, but not in the first round. Being from Jax though, huge pressure on him to "save theteam", and he won't be able to do that.

Originally Posted by theone2401

His mechanics are
sick.gif
. He throws sidearm and his release is not very quick.

He needs to sit for a few years so he can re-invent himself into what he must become to succeed in the NFL. Whatever "that" is it aint what hes doing at UF.

Urban Meyer has never produced NFL Quarterbacks. he isn't going to be running that much in the NFL so his numbers will obviously go down. As said above, Hehas Terrible Mechanics. What Ever happened to him taking Snaps under center? the one time i saw him do it was against LSU and he never ran a play.

Back
Top Bottom