Why does jordan ice yellow?

Originally Posted by jd3772000

OXIDATION
Also light is not good for your kicks. Keep em in the box. Continuous sunlight will do awful things to ur kix
tired.gif

Originally Posted by AnimeBaller14

Originally Posted by 510AirJordanFiend713

Half a bottle, and yes you do not want to put outside in extreme heat, which melts the glue. My brother found out the hard way. I used direct sunlight comin through a double-pane window for about three weeks. I let the soles sit in a pan of Sea Glow, then used a q-tip to wet the sides. Hope this helps!! I wonder if an ultraviolet light would work hmmm....

when u say sit in a pan of seaglow....does that mean the sunlight only hits the top parts of the shoe and sides....not the bottom sole?...lol
i was wondering the same? how long did you keep them in the sun each day?

Basically I'll use the morning and afternoon sunlight that comes through the house. I'm down in H-town where it's hot as hell right now. When itgets cooler, I'll put them outside to use the sunlight for the whole day. You soak the sole so the Soul Glo can penetrate, and for the sides use a q-tipto wet the sole which is really the part you want to change. You'll delevop your own system by trial and error; I'm just sharing what I did whichworked for me as you can see. For all you haters! Proof is in the pudding suckas!! Soul Glo saved my XI's.

^^^^^^^ Soul Glo lol... i think its Sea Glo.... You've been watching a lil too much Coming to America Buddy......... JUST LET YOURSOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLL GLOWWWWWWWWWW>> LMAO

Originally Posted by 510AirJordanFiend713

Basically I'll use the morning and afternoon sunlight that comes through the house. I'm down in H-town where it's hot as hell right now. When it gets cooler, I'll put them outside to use the sunlight for the whole day. You soak the sole so the Soul Glo can penetrate, and for the sides use a q-tip to wet the sole which is really the part you want to change. You'll delevop your own system by trial and error; I'm just sharing what I did which worked for me as you can see. For all you haters! Proof is in the pudding suckas!! Soul Glo saved my XI's.

how long do u soak the sole tho....and when u finish....u put the sole facing the sun right?

Originally Posted by SuckMyKixZ

^^^^^^^ Soul Glo lol... i think its Sea Glo.... You've been watching a lil too much Coming to America Buddy......... JUST LET YOUR SOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLL GLOWWWWWWWWWW>> LMAO

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

There may be some impuritires in the way the outsole is created which start off the yellowing process before the shoe even gets to the retailer.

Originally Posted by fenixconnexion

JB makes ice?

They make Bred too.

Originally Posted by steppinchoi

Originally Posted by SuckMyKixZ

^^^^^^^ Soul Glo lol... i think its Sea Glo.... You've been watching a lil too much Coming to America Buddy......... JUST LET YOUR SOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLL GLOWWWWWWWWWW>> LMAO

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That's freakin' hilarious! I was trying to figure out the whole "soul glow" name and where I heard it before ....... I was thinking In LivingColor, too. But, yep, Coming to America is right ......... ah, the good ol' days when Eddie Murphy was actually funny!

Back
Top Bottom