Why doesn't DJ Khaled's Snapchat have its own thread VOL: THEY DONT WANT US TO HAVE A THREAD

This guy is living man :lol: who pulls up to diddys crib has lunch & some special cloth talk then sails back off with some fresh ciroc. Comes home to the private chef then hops in the jacuzzi with wifey talking that talk in her ear :smokin :lol:

The arguments 
roll.gif

Business is booming :smokin

When he drove inder those trees on the jet ski talking about he was in the jungle :lol:

Was he referring to the cops chasing him and getting away from them though? Was it anyone at all? :lol:

When he drove inder those trees on the jet ski talking about he was in the jungle :lol:

Was he referring to the cops chasing him and getting away from them though? Was it anyone at all? :lol:

I don't think anyone was chasing him haha

They. As in the same they that don't want u to jet ski. They don't want u to know who they are.

Him and plies really reinvented themselves with social media. Plies got all the athletes doing his "ran off on the plug twice"

I thought Plies got belly to belly suplex'd to China and hasn't been heard from since.

Plies' celebrity is at an all time high with this "ran off on the plug twice" thing.

You been living under a rock if you haven't seen all the parodies ppl have been making from that.

Khaled and Plies are dudes who you don't want to be around, while eating or chewing food. The laughter might make you spit your food out. Or worse, injure yourself. Real rap.

Smh at dudes not thinking Plies is up there with the entertainment. From Sweet pwussy Saturday, singing Adele's Hello, and now Ran Off On Thr Plug Twice, dude has delivered lulz this year. He's not Khaled, but dude is funny af in my book.

Khaled > plies. Can't jump on plies wagon. just can't. Khaled comedy is that much better. [emoji]128273[/emoji]

Plies is funnier than Khaled.

I'd watch a Plies show before Khaled.

Mona Scott Young probably trying to assemble a struggle roster for Love and Hip Hop Miami right now just to get this ***** Plies on TV.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom