Why doesn't DJ Khaled's Snapchat have its own thread VOL: THEY DONT WANT US TO HAVE A THREAD

Dude has his own worldwide filter lmao he won the last 2 months of 2015

KHALED is nowhere near big enough a public figure to be the anchor for this type of thing lol.

If an article I read a while back with his snaps getting over 2 million opens when he first started he is. It's not about being a Kim k in this situation because of how many people he has talking about him on snachat. How many articles have talked about him which in turn means talking about snapchat. He has took it to new heights. Think of how many people at work, bars, parties, school spread the "have you seen dj Khaleds snapchat" talk. He has gone viral through an app that isn't supposed to be followed based. I'm sure one of the deals he was celebrating was a deal from snapchat. Dude made it big.

KHALED is nowhere near big enough a public figure to be the anchor for this type of thing lol.

If an article I read a while back with his snaps getting over 2 million opens when he first started he is. It's not about being a Kim k in this situation because of how many people he has talking about him on snachat. How many articles have talked about him which in turn means talking about snapchat. He has took it to new heights. Think of how many people at work, bars, parties, school spread the "have you seen dj Khaleds snapchat" talk. He has gone viral through an app that isn't supposed to be followed based. I'm sure one of the deals he was celebrating was a deal from snapchat. Dude made it big.

How many do you average? Jw

Last edited:

200,000. Nowhere near DJ Khaleds level. lol. Know a couple of buddies who get 500,000-1,000,000 which is insane. You have to WANT to be entertaining and funny at all times which is too much of a chore.

200,000. Nowhere near DJ Khaleds level. lol. Know a couple of buddies who get 500,000-1,000,000 which is insane. You have to WANT to be entertaining and funny at all times which is too much of a chore.

Oh aight

Lmaoooooo @ his recent snap. "don't play yourself!"

Uh oh what shorty do to my dawg

I mean yeah, NOW there is probably involvement from Snapchat now that he blew up, lol he has his own filter.

But I'm saying, when he first started, I don't think Snapchat chose him to be that guy.

^^ oh yeah l, agreed 100% . there's no way THEY coulda known or predicted this. haha. :wink:

and rook I just saw that snap. hahahaha. poor guy. i feel like his girl punks him.

It's crazy how he's getting this limelight right now for the same **** he's been on for years. :lol:

It's crazy how he's getting this limelight right now for the same **** he's been on for years. :lol:

It's funny because people used to be mad he was saying this random *** **** all over the tracks.

Now people probably gonna be singing along to his ad libs in the club.

Mayne now people will go back and listen to some of the skits on the albums. Pure gold.

[Video]

One of my favorites. "Everybody has a choice"[/Video]

He gotta drop a album quickly. If other artists were smart they would jump on it asap and ride the wave.

He's going on tour soon so you know he's gonna eat off that

He gotta drop a album quickly. If other artists were smart they would jump on it asap and ride the wave.

He's going on tour soon so you know he's gonna eat off that

Khaled?

He got a new album out right now "I Changed A Lot"

One thing I noticed is that on todays snap, he took the branding off the water :lol: I can see he's about to start monetizing this soon...

One thing I noticed is that on todays snap, he took the branding off the water :lol: I can see he's about to start monetizing this soon...

He took the label off the water and put it in the litte **** boys hands.

Last edited:
You'd be surprised

He knows he missed the headphone wave with beats so this is him branching out and trying to comeup off this app and cashing out behind the scenes

I'm watching the heat Pelicans game right now and Khaled court side just on his phone :lol:

Y'all peeped when he drank apple Cîroc out of a hollowed out apple? Had me rolling :rofl:
He sure loves his plants too :lol:
I can't even lie, Khaled is legitimately improving my quality of life.
As some of y'all know I suffer from various medical conditions and I've been stuck at home now for about 2 years. I have terrible chronic leg pain and since the last few months I've lost the ability to ride my bicycle and walking is becoming increasingly difficult as well. Even walking up a set of stairs is a strenuous activity that causes my legs to cramp. And this is to all the people reading this thread who think what Khaled is doing is corny or lame:
Khaled's snapchat has been bringing me joy daily and has inspired me to try to stay positive and I've picked up an interest in gardening as well. Something I can do daily and can work on without it being too strenuous for me.
And for the record, watering your plants is in fact relaxing.
The only thing corny here is hating on this thing Khaled has going.

You should contact his management or DM him that

I'm being serious too Colombia

He send you some bless up sandals and give you a shout out I bet

Really glad to hear those words from you, you already know.

Last edited:
The "LIONNNNNNN" every time he walks past that statue gets me every time 
roll.gif

Also the random red dots from the paintbrush on some snaps 
laugh.gif

Khaled sold every piece of merch on his site

every shirt, flip flop, etc is out of stock :lol:

He took the label off the water and put it in the litte **** boys hands.

Good lookin out.

Khaled sold every piece of merch on his site

every shirt, flip flop, etc is out of stock :lol:

I won't front. I was looking at those "BOW DOWN" slides seriously considering....if he re-ups, I'm going to pull the trigger...

Back
Top Bottom