Why don't YOU have a tattoo or body mod? Vol. Everybody's doing it...

lol i remember the good ol days when gang bangers and bikers were the only people getting tattoos. now everybody is just a follower......walking around looking like a building out of the movie beat street lol

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

Forgot to add...I've been shocked at the amount of face tatts I've seen in the past couple of years. Here in DC 1 in every 5 youngins got some @!%% on their face.

30t6p3b.gif
it's sad...dudes too caught up in this YOLO mess and don't give 2 +!%! about their futures.  There's a wave of cats out there who act first, then think.  They'll be the first ones to complain about why they're not able to get jobs. 
30t6p3b.gif
  Folks gotta smarten up. 

Eh depending on where you live you can still find work.
I know two store managers with face tats, one of them is my boy and is the manager at a Gamestop out here. 

I know you worried about their futures, maybe they'll want to go corporate or earn a title with a little more prestige and feel stupid one day, but I say let them boys cook. 

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by PRIME

Originally Posted by illphillip

It serves me no purpose personally or professionally.

Never has and never will.

So what's the point?
Well in your case, there is no point. 
But the big misconception people have not only with tattoo's but with life in general is that everyone has different morals, goals, and roads for what we call life. 

I'm not saying you have this misconception but I'm just speaking generally from what I've encountered online and offline. 

One man gets a tattoo, lives a long, prosperous, successful life. Another man doesn't get a tattoo and lives the complete opposite. 

A lot of people think that the moment you get something put on your body you and your life changes. When in reality, you're the same damn person you were before you sat down in that chair 
laugh.gif

I understand people just don't think its for them, and I completely 100% respect and understand that. But some others act and think as if a tattoo will effect your life in way more ways than it really does, which is none. 

If you have your life and priorities straight, a tattoo ain't gon' change a damn thang.
This should be quoted everytime this question is asked.

pimp.gif
But what he said had nothing to do with the question. It's targeted to a specific group of ppl who think a certain way about tattoos "or life in general".

When I read that I was like damn who thinks like this? That whole misconception are for ppl who are deluded. Just thinking a tat will change who you are as a person is ridiculous.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by PRIME

Originally Posted by illphillip

It serves me no purpose personally or professionally.

Never has and never will.

So what's the point?
Well in your case, there is no point. 
But the big misconception people have not only with tattoo's but with life in general is that everyone has different morals, goals, and roads for what we call life. 

I'm not saying you have this misconception but I'm just speaking generally from what I've encountered online and offline. 

One man gets a tattoo, lives a long, prosperous, successful life. Another man doesn't get a tattoo and lives the complete opposite. 

A lot of people think that the moment you get something put on your body you and your life changes. When in reality, you're the same damn person you were before you sat down in that chair 
laugh.gif

I understand people just don't think its for them, and I completely 100% respect and understand that. But some others act and think as if a tattoo will effect your life in way more ways than it really does, which is none. 

If you have your life and priorities straight, a tattoo ain't gon' change a damn thang

This should be quoted everytime this question is asked.

pimp.gif
This right here..
pimp.gif

SN: In my last internship within a corporate environment I remember I was stunned at first to see my new supervisor had arm and leg tats on her when she came in on a causal friday.
It's pretty nice to see that they're becoming more acceptable in corporate America imo.

currently in the process of getting a tattoo removed that i never finished getting done. just had my 3rd session earlier this week. each session only takes about 5 min, but everytime i'm sitting there while they're lasering me, i just think endlessly about how i really wish i had never gotten this done...just because you want something at one point in time doesn't mean you'll want it forever. my body was fine the way it was before and from now on i'm just looking at it like "if it ain't broke, don't fix it".

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

Forgot to add...I've been shocked at the amount of face tatts I've seen in the past couple of years. Here in DC 1 in every 5 youngins got some @!%% on their face.

30t6p3b.gif
it's sad...dudes too caught up in this YOLO mess and don't give 2 +!%! about their futures.  There's a wave of cats out there who act first, then think.  They'll be the first ones to complain about why they're not able to get jobs. 
30t6p3b.gif
  Folks gotta smarten up. 

I know two store managers with face tats, one of them is my boy and is the manager at a Gamestop out here. 

I know you worried about their futures, maybe they'll want to go corporate or earn a title with a little more prestige and feel stupid one day, but I say let them boys cook. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I personally think that it's just becoming a phase to some people. I don't want to get something permanent that I'm only going to want for the moment.

But that's just me.

I had my ears pierced, havent worn them in like 5 years so they closed..i go through phases of wanting a tattoo but never go through with it

Unless I really knew what I wanted I dont see the point. I dont get why people say theyre dyin for a tattoo but don't even know what they want. Why go out of your way for one?

Originally Posted by goosebumps

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
  Folks gotta smarten up. 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Like I said let em cook. There's no shame in being a retail manager. He probably makes more annually at 23 than you did. 
I swear NT is full of some of the most snobby privileged clowns you will ever come across.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Like I said let em cook. There's no shame in being a retail manager. He probably makes more annually at 23 than you did. 
I swear NT is full of some of the most snobby privileged clowns you will ever come across.
I know people who use to be gamestop managers and their pay is garbage

lol at you thinking your boy is special working at a video game store

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Where did I ever say he's special? Are you special?
That was in response to someone saying you can't find work with a tattoo on your face. 

He makes a lil over 42K a year which is VERY modest income in the Bay but it's enough for him to cover necessities and provide for his seed. 

But I already know what you're about and honestly I HATE your kind with a passion. 

"anybody should have more in the bank account than an illegal picking vegetables" - goosebumps

Go leech of your middle class parents. 

laugh.gif
Damn

That was in response to someone saying you can't find work with a tattoo on your face. 

He makes a lil over 42K a year which is VERY modest income in the Bay but it's enough for him to cover necessities and provide for his seed. 

But I already know what you're about and honestly I HATE your kind with a passion. 

"anybody should have more in the bank account than an illegal picking vegetables" - goosebumps

Go leech of your middle class parents. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you are sounding extra mad right now boy

and why would I need to leech of off my middle class parents when I got a great job and an MBA

I'm not mad at all my man.
laugh.gif

If there's an emotion I feel right now, it's pity for you.

Have a good life man.

you feel pity yet you just wrote that you hate my kind with a passion

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

just quit while you are behind

Back
Top Bottom