Why don't YOU have a tattoo or body mod? Vol. Everybody's doing it...

Originally Posted by goosebumps

you feel pity yet you just wrote that you hate my kind with a passion

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

just quit while you are behind

Behind what son?
Yea man, I'll probably always have a strong dislike for privileged spoiled kids who look down on others. I'm not mad at it, it's part of life and at the end of the day it doesn't really concern me so I don't spend much time thinking about it. 

As for anything pertaining to this thread or you personally, nah I'm not mad in the slightest. Like I said if I feel any which way about I feel bad for you as a person.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

I know people who use to be gamestop managers and their pay is garbage

lol at you thinking your boy is special working at a video game store
Where did I ever say he's special? Are you special?
laugh.gif
Damn

Lololol. He's right though let them cook. I know a few people doing well with face tattoos as well as a few scumbags. A face tattoo means nothing about them as a human and you're an idiot if you think it does.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Behind what son?
Yea man, I'll probably always have a strong dislike for privileged spoiled kids who look down on others. I'm not mad at it, it's part of life and at the end of the day it doesn't really concern me so I don't spend much time thinking about it. 

As for anything pertaining to this thread or you personally, nah I'm not mad in the slightest. Like I said if I feel any which way about I feel bad for you as a person.
just stop boy

you say that you aren't mad and don't spend much time thinking about it yet you wrote

"But I already know what you're about and honestly I HATE your kind with a passion
"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I know people who use to be gamestop managers and their pay is garbage

lol at you thinking your boy is special working at a video game store
Where did I ever say he's special? Are you special?
That was in response to someone saying you can't find work with a tattoo on your face. 

He makes a lil over 42K a year which is VERY modest income in the Bay but it's enough for him to cover necessities and provide for his seed. 

But I already know what you're about and honestly I HATE your kind with a passion. 

"anybody should have more in the bank account than an illegal picking vegetables" - goosebumps

Go leech of your middle class parents. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you are sounding extra mad right now boy

and why would I need to leech of off my middle class parents when I got a great job and an MBA

You sounding pretty elitist right now.

If you have tattoos, it doesnt make you better than anyone. It goes the other way around as well.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
this last page. No same in being a Gamestop manager. One of my friends was one for 3 of his 4 years back in college.
Made a lot of good money as he was moving up.It was just a bad example to give for someone having a job with tattoos or piercings. 

That environment could care less about tats/piercings, etc, it's almost encouraged to an extent. You can work there looking like Marilyn 

Manson if you wanted.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Behind what son?

just stop boy

you say that you aren't mad and don't spend much time thinking about it yet you wrote

"But I already know what you're about and honestly I HATE your kind with a passion
"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Stop what? Am I hitting a nerve? Would you call me boy repeatedly to my face? 
laugh.gif

I don't really hate anyone. That's a strong word and I was exaggerating but yea, your kind as a whole I have a strong dislike for. 

It doesn't make me mad or upset. There are a number of things in life that I don't like that have no affect on me. 

I already said I don't hate you, but yea I would absolutely tell you to your face that I think you're character is flawed in a major way and I dislike people like yourself.

In fact I've done so on more than one occasion. That's the beauty (and the beast) of a place like college where people off all different backgrounds get to mix.
pimp.gif

It never lead to a physical altercation but I've had some heated exchanges on the topic.

Cool if it was a repeated offense I'd likely steal on you.
laugh.gif

But yall tend to pick your battles wisely and you'd probably think differently in real life. 

my entire generation of my family (mother and father's side) has no tats or earrings (male) except for my brother with ears pierced and ONE cousin with a tat and his isn't major..
Its just how I was raised... First of all it was always frowned upon by my family because they are really old school and traditional.

I myself never saw the purpose or need for it. It doesn't make me or break me. I also think about jobs and how would it look when I get older. And also the message I'm giving to my kids or grand kids when my arms look like someone just rubbed stained manure on me.
My parent's reaction probably won't be good but they would get over it so that aint a big issue to me.

They do bug out when they see players like JR smith walking down the court with tats all up to their ears.

I also understand the thought of having something with a purpose or to memorialize something or someone, but I guess the memories are good enough for me and I don't need a tat to remind me of anything

I think its pointless to get inked up. Its become a silly trend that people are doing just to do. I work with a chick that has a tramp stamp of her kids names. *#$. Thats just dumb. People act like that stuffs not permanent.

Back
Top Bottom