Why havent the Obsidian/White Mid 12's?

I would say there isn't enough demand for them still. I also think JB is possibly waiting. They need to save something to beast over still

I would say there isn't enough demand for them still. I also think JB is possibly waiting. They need to save something to beast over still

i hope they continue to fly under the radar so that the rarity of the og's can still mean something. i hate it when jb retros a sig shoe over and over.

i hope they continue to fly under the radar so that the rarity of the og's can still mean something. i hate it when jb retros a sig shoe over and over.

Originally Posted by Pinero354

in due time

Just as he said, in due time
smile.gif

I have a couple of pairs of the lows, and they help me wait for the mids but it's not the same. They are missing the French blue lining, etc. I hope that the obsidian airforce one/Jordan xii shoe that came out late last year is an indication of the mids coming out. The only thing is that I don't think they sold well so hopefully this won't work against a possible release.

I have a couple of pairs of the lows, and they help me wait for the mids but it's not the same. They are missing the French blue lining, etc. I hope that the obsidian airforce one/Jordan xii shoe that came out late last year is an indication of the mids coming out. The only thing is that I don't think they sold well so hopefully this won't work against a possible release.

i've thought long and hard about this, and i can only come to one solid conclusion.

they haven't retroed these
because you touch yourself at night

i've thought long and hard about this, and i can only come to one solid conclusion.

Originally Posted by eltouha

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

gr8est answer PERIOD...
on a real note this was unnecesary...idk if ur question was rhetorical or not but seems like u wanted a actual answer...alotta J's havnt retroed....

only answer is give it time

evrythng will get its time

Originally Posted by eltouha

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

gr8est answer PERIOD...
on a real note this was unnecesary...idk if ur question was rhetorical or not but seems like u wanted a actual answer...alotta J's havnt retroed....

only answer is give it time

evrythng will get its time

only kicks I was waiting for JB to drop besides the Playoff 13. And those are out next month. I love these 12's along with the playoffs.

only kicks I was waiting for JB to drop besides the Playoff 13. And those are out next month. I love these 12's along with the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom