Why havent the Obsidian/White Mid 12's?

Originally Posted by Sdot73

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Obsidians and Playoffs are the best XII's of all time. No need to BS with weak colorways. BRING EM BACK!
what do you think are weak colorways? i think the 12 was pretty protected in terms of sticking with basic colors and no going crazy with mixing of bright colors
Off the top of my head, in comparison to both the Obsidians and the Playoffs - the Flint Grey/Whites, the French Blues, the Rising Suns. They're not horrible colorways, but I'd much rather have Obsidians or Playoffs.

I'm saying knowing JB, they will bring out a bunch of weak, colorful Souja Boy colorways before they bring both the Obsidians and Playoffs.

Obsidians and Playoffs are the best XII's of all time. No need to BS with weak colorways. BRING EM BACK!
what do you think are weak colorways? i think the 12 was pretty protected in terms of sticking with basic colors and no going crazy with mixing of bright colors
Off the top of my head, in comparison to both the Obsidians and the Playoffs - the Flint Grey/Whites, the French Blues, the Rising Suns. They're not horrible colorways, but I'd much rather have Obsidians or Playoffs.

I'm saying knowing JB, they will bring out a bunch of weak, colorful Souja Boy colorways before they bring both the Obsidians and Playoffs.

Originally Posted by AEA18

air-jordan-og-12-obsidian.jpg

air-jordan-og-12-blk-rd.jpg

air-jordan-12-og-playoffs.jpg

air-jordan-12-retro-white-flint-grey-silver.jpg

I would like to see them Grey ones redone in a all cool grey.

White Rising Sun style with a Grey Nubuck upper and Grey patent leather

Originally Posted by AEA18

air-jordan-og-12-obsidian.jpg

air-jordan-og-12-blk-rd.jpg

air-jordan-12-og-playoffs.jpg

air-jordan-12-retro-white-flint-grey-silver.jpg

I would like to see them Grey ones redone in a all cool grey.

White Rising Sun style with a Grey Nubuck upper and Grey patent leather

You mentioned all retro c/w's - those don't count.

Originally Posted by PTone

That's my point. Stop making retro colorways and drop the OG's already. So yes, they do count.

Originally Posted by PTone

That's my point. Stop making retro colorways and drop the OG's already. So yes, they do count.

This is a true statement. I need them both to come back.

This is a true statement. I need them both to come back.

Back
Top Bottom