Why havent the Obsidian/White Mid 12's?

Man I forgot all about these.
My passion for 12's is raising all over again.
I forgot all about the obsidians and the french blues...
WOW c'mon jb give us what we want.

Originally Posted by Remi23

Originally Posted by 23SOLE

It's sport blue vi kiddies... Lol

http://www.sneakerfiles.com/air-jor...g-6-vi-sport-blue-white-september-blue-black/
For those of us who don't use the little kiddy nicknames, they are Sport Blues 
wink.gif

French Blue XII's are probably the 2nd best blue shoes of all time behind the True Blue III's.

French Blue XII's are probably the 2nd best blue shoes of all time behind the True Blue III's.

It looked kinda like the why/obsidians on Sneakernews for possible 2011/2012 but I didn't read it so Idk if they were the blk/why but wld prefer obsidian due to the taxis coming out ....

It looked kinda like the why/obsidians on Sneakernews for possible 2011/2012 but I didn't read it so Idk if they were the blk/why but wld prefer obsidian due to the taxis coming out ....

Yeah the RUMOR is an XI/XII pack. IMHO once these rumors start surfacing everywhere they seem to be legit.
I'll get them pack or not, prefer not. I have the columbias so I'm not that eager to get another pair but I would not mind either. I might consider trading the columbias for a second pair of obsidians, I'm pretty sure a lot of people won't mind trading.

Yeah the RUMOR is an XI/XII pack. IMHO once these rumors start surfacing everywhere they seem to be legit.
I'll get them pack or not, prefer not. I have the columbias so I'm not that eager to get another pair but I would not mind either. I might consider trading the columbias for a second pair of obsidians, I'm pretty sure a lot of people won't mind trading.

I would cop Obsidians and French Blues SO fast for hoopin if they had the same quality as the White and Reds retro and not the same as those disrespected black and red joints they just put out...

I would cop Obsidians and French Blues SO fast for hoopin if they had the same quality as the White and Reds retro and not the same as those disrespected black and red joints they just put out...

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

I wish they would.

My fave 12s, hope they have the shape of the 03s, not this new banana shape.

What banana shape? 03 and 09 shape was almost identical.
dsc0038j.jpg

dsc0045vk.jpg

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

I wish they would.

My fave 12s, hope they have the shape of the 03s, not this new banana shape.

What banana shape? 03 and 09 shape was almost identical.
dsc0038j.jpg

dsc0045vk.jpg

Back
Top Bottom