Why is Eminem garbage? Give me a GOOD reason.

he has a lot of talent...

people arent calling eminem garbage... they're calling his music garbage... big difference...

he has a lot of talent...

people arent calling eminem garbage... they're calling his music garbage... big difference...

To be honest, I don't see a lot of people putting him in the "bad rapper/garbage category". You're definitely exaggerating there. I think most hip-hop fans realize his talent, but that doesn't mean we all have to like the music he puts out. I agree with MusicalExcellence on this one.

I did like Recovery, though...

To be honest, I don't see a lot of people putting him in the "bad rapper/garbage category". You're definitely exaggerating there. I think most hip-hop fans realize his talent, but that doesn't mean we all have to like the music he puts out. I agree with MusicalExcellence on this one.

Originally Posted by Moderate Gatsby

I do see people putting him in that category.  People say he's not a good rapper and that the only reason people like him is because he's white and he's different and a bunch of people cosign him.  I've heard people say that he's garbage and the only reason people like him is because they are told they are supposed to like him by mass media.  I don't think it's an exaggeration at all.

Originally Posted by Moderate Gatsby

I do see people putting him in that category.  People say he's not a good rapper and that the only reason people like him is because he's white and he's different and a bunch of people cosign him.  I've heard people say that he's garbage and the only reason people like him is because they are told they are supposed to like him by mass media.  I don't think it's an exaggeration at all.

Question:

Did he get a pass to talk about the stuff he did on his albums because he was white? If it was a black/latino artist talking about raping their mother and all of the other sadistic stuff Em said their albums would have never saw the light of day.

He's hip hop's Marilyn Manson.

Question:

Did he get a pass to talk about the stuff he did on his albums because he was white? If it was a black/latino artist talking about raping their mother and all of the other sadistic stuff Em said their albums would have never saw the light of day.

He's hip hop's Marilyn Manson.

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

Question:

theres a few black rappers who rap about %%$# like that... dude only gets love in wacked out !+% cali tho... look up brotha lynch hung... dude is obsessed with cannibalism...

Question:

theres a few black rappers who rap about %%$# like that... dude only gets love in wacked out !+% cali tho... look up brotha lynch hung... dude is obsessed with cannibalism...

his new flow is HORRIBLE...it's like he's rushing to fit 2 run-on sentences into a bar

alot of his punchlines are cringe worthy

his subject matter doesn't excite me

his beat selection on the new album is incredibly boring

his new flow is HORRIBLE...it's like he's rushing to fit 2 run-on sentences into a bar

alot of his punchlines are cringe worthy

his subject matter doesn't excite me

his beat selection on the new album is incredibly boring

Question:

nerd.gif

Point.

& Bizarre

But those dudes have failed breakin into the mainstream for the most part...

Question:

nerd.gif

Point.

& Bizarre

But those dudes have failed breakin into the mainstream for the most part...

most dudes on here act like u are forced to listen to his music...... if u don't like his stuff just don't bother to listen to it, i don't like Lil Wayne but u don't see me making threads dissing him...

most dudes on here act like u are forced to listen to his music...... if u don't like his stuff just don't bother to listen to it, i don't like Lil Wayne but u don't see me making threads dissing him...

I just find him annoying. His beats are hella similar, really emo and just bring me down. His voice is just unlistenable and his subject matter is relatively the same (a few emotional songs about girls or himself, funny songs bashing celebs, and 1 or 2 inspirational songs an album). Dude has his bangers I'll give him that, but the way he raps and sings on a track is unbearable at times. I maybe f with like 10 of his songs tops. Thats just me though, and it is an opinion. Dude is one of the biggest artists of our time, I cannot hate.

I just find him annoying. His beats are hella similar, really emo and just bring me down. His voice is just unlistenable and his subject matter is relatively the same (a few emotional songs about girls or himself, funny songs bashing celebs, and 1 or 2 inspirational songs an album). Dude has his bangers I'll give him that, but the way he raps and sings on a track is unbearable at times. I maybe f with like 10 of his songs tops. Thats just me though, and it is an opinion. Dude is one of the biggest artists of our time, I cannot hate.

After "Not Afraid", seems like he si back on the right track to making good singles. Not corny ones.

+

Subject matter of some songs is really AYO. Only rapper that can talk about stuff like that besides Adam Lambert.

adam-lambert.jpg

After "Not Afraid", seems like he si back on the right track to making good singles. Not corny ones.

+

Subject matter of some songs is really AYO. Only rapper that can talk about stuff like that besides Adam Lambert.

adam-lambert.jpg

1. Its all opinion. Even if i went through and named things/bars that i think are garbage the next man might think they're gold.
2. All of his flows sound the same, its all that annoying pitchy #*@ angry voice and anti-semitism/sexist flows. Dude is always acting like he's gonna kick somebody's #*@ and kill someone yet is crying over his daughter in the next song. 
3. I've said this before and ill say it again, Em sells that many records because he is white, not because he is a good rapper.
4. He's mad annoying, period.

1. Its all opinion. Even if i went through and named things/bars that i think are garbage the next man might think they're gold.
2. All of his flows sound the same, its all that annoying pitchy #*@ angry voice and anti-semitism/sexist flows. Dude is always acting like he's gonna kick somebody's #*@ and kill someone yet is crying over his daughter in the next song. 
3. I've said this before and ill say it again, Em sells that many records because he is white, not because he is a good rapper.
4. He's mad annoying, period.

Back
Top Bottom