why is every black chick that gets posted on NT either "ghetto" or a "hood rat"

Originally Posted by Crumbs

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Originally Posted by Crumbs

Lazy B wrote:
Race does not exist

really?

It's a social construct - there isn't enough genetic variation between races to biologically distinguish between them, like they do with subspecies.
Yeah, my African-history teacher had a discussion w/ us about that.

Something along the lines of: "There is only one RACE, the human race...."

i was not trying to create an argument for or against the scientific fact that race does not exist just merley emphasizing, as it was well stated, that it is indeed a social contruct which has proven to be very powerful and influential. the great majority of people assimilate by one's "race" as most were so taught and thus you cant ignore the fact that while "race" may not exist, it is the great divide.
"Race" in the way that it is used is based on the color of skin. That's it. That's all people are using to determine race.

This is no scientific means of determining "race". "Black" people from Africa are actually LESS genetically similar to "Black"Aborigines in Australia than they are to "White" Europeans.

But that's about all I'm going to discuss here.

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

AKA King Arthur wrote:
We need a NT Race Draft

Real Talk that would be fun

Ohhh how EPIC the bans would be in such a thread...

I know Dirty, Method, and Jrose5 are just salivating at the thought of this, and the ensuing bans...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

that would be cool, and then at the end there gotta be like a roster for every race wit pics of everybody and all that haha

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

Part 1:
MY definition of a hoodrat: A female who has no personal ambitions or goals, bases her worth on how many dudes try to holla at her, in general acts ignorant and loud, always fighting, always cussing somebody out, always involved in drama.

THAT my friends is a hoodrat. So to say a girl is a hoodrat based on a PICTURE is downright stupid. You can say she's ugly, fat, dresses like a !#%, w/e, but calling her a hoodrat without knowing her makes you just as ignorant as a "hoodrat".

Part 2: Bria Myles is not fat, in any way shape or form. Yes she has big legs, however, she could go on a crash diet and have a non-existant waist, and her bones poking out and she would still most likely have big legs. That's just how's she's built.

Part 3: The picture of the girl on the beach that was posted is downright
sick.gif
. She's has NO hips, looks like a teenage boy with a wig. Thats not appealing.
why do dudes post nonsense like this?

ok, you like thicker girls, just say that.

lol @ pointing at a girls thin waist as if that exempts her from being fat. women tend to store fat in the hips/thighs and breasts, whereas men store itprimarily in the gut/waist. so in a woman, waist size is not a good indicator of body fat %. and what do you think all that "thickness" is....muscle?bone? it's fat.

and you might not find that "teenage boy with a wig" attractive, fine, but she's a victoria's secret model and an SI swimsuit cover model.she's on tons of magazine's "100 hottest women/celebrities" etc., and usually lands at or near the top. no need to act like she'sdisgusting just because you like bigger girls
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

Part 1:
MY definition of a hoodrat: A female who has no personal ambitions or goals, bases her worth on how many dudes try to holla at her, in general acts ignorant and loud, always fighting, always cussing somebody out, always involved in drama.

THAT my friends is a hoodrat. So to say a girl is a hoodrat based on a PICTURE is downright stupid. You can say she's ugly, fat, dresses like a !#%, w/e, but calling her a hoodrat without knowing her makes you just as ignorant as a "hoodrat".
my thoughts exactly! how could you possibly look at a pic of a chick and call her a hoodrat if you dont know of her personally?
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

I agree that the majority of dominicans are black by their roots, but they do call themselves hispanic, my boy from DR acknowledges it too

I too, hate the ******s who talk about how ugly black chicks features are and then beast over lighter skinned females with the same look

Even the chicks at my school are prejudiced. I was wit an indian chick, and just cuz shes not white or asian, shes automatically "EWWWWWW" what the hell is that? its BS
she coulda been ugly? who said it was about race?

although i know what you mean. first black chick i dated i swear some dudes literally told "yo but dude she's black" with this serious look on their face like i wasn't aware of this information.
laugh.gif
nah she wasnt ugly, then I wouldnt have been with her
laugh.gif

this her with her bro:

dis 2 others i been wit, the second like stalkin me after this summer even tho we on diff continents, shes stuck on me
ohwell.gif

the first two was in america and everybody be havin that "gross, shes not white reaction" and I mean they literally told me it was for that reason.second chick had a liiiil bitta fat on her, her chest was just disproportionately huge
devil.gif
, and I understand not everybody gon think the last one look good, tons ofpeople was makin comments in denmark too, but she do to me

glad this thread was made...first off co sign to the op..

but nt is filled w/ future pedophiles w/ the way they beast on females with preteen bodies

and everytime an unneccesary shot is fired at blacks I fire one back cause no race has room to talk about another race...especially certain races

I dig the "there's only one race, the human race" thing and all but c'mon...

In the real world that we all live in, whether you choose to accept it or not, "race" however you choose to define it, plays a major part in a lot ofthings.

I see the racism all the time here. But I dont say much cause sadly 75% of the comments are made by fellow black males.

And from a black male who is attracted to dark skinned thick girls Bria Myles has an ugly face.

If there is no such thing as race, than how does racism exist. Saying it doesn't exist because it is a social construct is pretty much saying it exists.

Originally Posted by CashmereThought96

Is kim K still hot to yall now recent pics of her un photoshopped? Dam those are some fat ugly thighs and hips she looks like shes 50 somthing
laugh.gif

1249650163kimkfatty.jpg

i dont even care
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
thats just bein too picky...

IMO OP does have a good point, but you cant deny that a good number of hoodrats are still posted...like the chicks ninjahood posts at the club
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

If there is no such thing as race, than how does racism exist. Saying it doesn't exist because it is a social construct is pretty much saying it exists.
Truthfully it's just another label. Racism is just hatred, discrimination, and prejudice. Targeting a specific "race" is what getsit called racism.

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

Fantastic4our wrote:
just like how some folk use the word "ghetto" to describe something that is inadequate or not working properly or what not. eh.....I can't call it
tired.gif

Race aside

you show me a thick girl and ill show you a girl that needs to lose some weight.

beyonce_liposuction.jpg

where does she need to lose weight?

okay friend well done

but let me tell you in my opinion she could lose some of that thigh fat real talk

am i nit picking, yes of course she is 9.5/10 mabey 10/10 but her legs have not always been that big

dont get me wrong. is she beautiful, yes. COULD she loose a little weight in the thighs, yes.

See Example

hur7k9.jpg

COMPARED TO

ezhff8.jpg

Do you see what im saying ????

You a joke fam, I hope you not serious.

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

why are dudes always shoving their preferences in women down each other's throats here?

i'll admit i've been guilty of it too but it's stupid

some dudes like skinny girls, some thick, some short, some tall....who cares?

QFT

me personally, my ideal body type = victoria's secret model build, except a lil shorter since a 6' girl is a little tall for me.

Exactly, this thread has turned into "you serious dog" man you buggin. Who cares, we all have preferences, I swear we need another post your girlthread, because dudes stay acting like the be pullin straight 11's with some of the comments in here.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

I think that's a PS of Kim I've never seen random paparazzi shots of her lookin like that.

i mean even if its real, who cares? no ones perfect. nters all of a sudden say shes ugly cause shes not in perfect shape. you even have people in here sayingbeyonce has fat legs
alien.gif
and for the record i like all types of chicks,slim to thick. but trust me that bria miles chick is SLOPPY

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

SwanginOn4z wrote:
back on the topis. can someone define a "hoodrat"? my concept might be diffrent from others.

see the thing is you guys will never hear white chicks called hoodrats because they have other names for them. Same difference you dig. Flavor of Love= Hoodrats, Rock of Love=Skanks? idk I hear white chicks throw that one around alot. White Trash maybe?
laugh.gif

Hood Rat...a dumb broad who values material things and has no self-respect, a walking stereotype. Maury show regular.

Lil Duval Twitter has very good examples as well

oh and @ Hazeleyehoney dude just made up those numbers off the dome they are just guesses

No one made those up... I actually looked up each one's measurements on google, and went to different sites, and pretty much avg. them out. I don'tcare enough about any of them females to remotely guess their figures off the dome...

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

I'm going to go start a "Stop using the term *********/snowflake" thread.
laugh.gif

so you admit to using hoodrat to descibe skin color/

*********/snowflake=no connotations other than white skin

hoodrat=/= black skin

that's the problem right there.

if cats was saying "i don't like chocolate broads" it wouldnt be an issue...its the negative connotations attached to EVERY black girl people have a prob with

wha????
Where did I admit anything?
I Don't even venture in those threads most of the time.
I'm almost positive many of those who have mentioned "hoodrat" on NT are themselves Black and it has nothing to do with skin color for them. Orare they self hating?
laugh.gif

I'd write a bit more on your assumption but you're a snitch that hits the "report" button often.

Originally Posted by jaysonmytoes713

why do people have to make dumb threads
/ thread

Its a dumb thread and yet how many ppl have come in and participated in a constructive way?
and you still thought it fit enough for your input.
YNS

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

I'm going to go start a "Stop using the term *********/snowflake" thread.
laugh.gif

so you admit to using hoodrat to descibe skin color/

*********/snowflake=no connotations other than white skin

hoodrat=/= black skin

that's the problem right there.

if cats was saying "i don't like chocolate broads" it wouldnt be an issue...its the negative connotations attached to EVERY black girl people have a prob with

wha????
Where did I admit anything?
I Don't even venture in those threads most of the time.
I'm almost positive many of those who have mentioned "hoodrat" on NT are themselves Black and it has nothing to do with skin color for them. Or are they self hating?
laugh.gif

I'd write a bit more on your assumption but you're a snitch that hits the "report" button often.

I wouldn't say they are self hating but they def. don't get a pass cuz they are black also. Some are saying any chick can be a hoodrat but i challengeany of you to show me where a chick who isn't black or Latina was called a HR on here. That one guy in here don't count cuz he obviously doesn'tknow what one is.

Back
Top Bottom