why is every black chick that gets posted on NT either "ghetto" or a "hood rat"

Why do people dig girls with no backside...I mean black white whatever..I just couldn't do it..what are backshots like??

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

I'm going to go start a "Stop using the term *********/snowflake" thread.
laugh.gif

so you admit to using hoodrat to descibe skin color/

*********/snowflake=no connotations other than white skin

hoodrat=/= black skin

that's the problem right there.

if cats was saying "i don't like chocolate broads" it wouldnt be an issue...its the negative connotations attached to EVERY black girl people have a prob with

wha????
Where did I admit anything?
I Don't even venture in those threads most of the time.
I'm almost positive many of those who have mentioned "hoodrat" on NT are themselves Black and it has nothing to do with skin color for them. Or are they self hating?
laugh.gif

I'd write a bit more on your assumption but you're a snitch that hits the "report" button often.

I wouldn't say they are self hating but they def. don't get a pass cuz they are black also. Some are saying any chick can be a hoodrat but i challenge any of you to show me where a chick who isn't black or Latina was called a HR on here. That one guy in here don't count cuz he obviously doesn't know what one is.
I'm not disputing that the phrase "hoodrat" is used exclusively towards Black girls and to a lesser extent towards Latin girls.
On the other hand are White, Asian, or Indian people usually referred to as living in "hoods"?

I always thought it was more of a description of a certain type of Black girl. Not that it was a description ofBlack girls in general.
Just like if I said "a redneck". It's a certain type of White person in America. It does not mean allWhites in general.

Better yet. Let me use somethign that hits closer to home.
laugh.gif

When people refer to a "J.A.P". Not a Japanese person but a "Jewish American Princess". They're referring to a certain type of Jewishchick from the NE.

I've never heard *** until know and in not really up on my Jewish sterotypes. If a chick is a HR that's what it is but to say all that from a pictureis ridiculous. Redneck may not be the nicest term to describe some white people but some of them actually embrace it and make a living off of it. I'venever seen anyone embrace being called a hoodrat.

In all reality....your hood is where you stay....whether you are black, white, asian, brown....richor poor, whatever.

If you stay in the slums or a suburban area....you have the opportunity to be a (neighbor)hoodrat.....dudes on here just seem to want to tag this term exclusively to black females unfortunately. However, I know all types of "hoodrats" who doall sorts of outlandish things where they live; regardless of skin color, wealth and upbringing

laugh.gif

hoodrat=/= black skin

if cats was saying "i don't like chocolate broads" it wouldnt be an issue...its the negative connotations attached to EVERY black girl people have a prob with

wha????
I'm almost positive many of those who have mentioned "hoodrat" on NT are themselves Black and it has nothing to do with skin color for them. Or are they self hating?
laugh.gif

I'd write a bit more on your assumption but you're a snitch that hits the "report" button often.

I wouldn't say they are self hating but they def. don't get a pass cuz they are black also. Some are saying any chick can be a hoodrat but i challenge any of you to show me where a chick who isn't black or Latina was called a HR on here. That one guy in here don't count cuz he obviously doesn't know what one is.
I'm not disputing that the phrase "hoodrat" is used exclusively towards Black girls and to a lesser extent towards Latin girls.
On the other hand are White, Asian, or Indian people usually referred to as living in "hoods"?

I always thought it was more of a description of a certain type of Black girl. Not that it was a description of Black girls in general.
Just like if I said "a redneck". It's a certain type of White person in America. It does not mean all Whites in general.

laugh.gif

When people refer to a "J.A.P". Not a Japanese person but a "Jewish American Princess". They're referring to a certain type of Jewish chick from the NE.
Hate them but love them at the same time. Spoiled, daddy's girl that are glued to their blackberry's and drive a Range Rover or BMW.

I've never heard *** until know and in not really up on my Jewish sterotypes.
Northeastern phrase.

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

Fantastic4our wrote:
just like how some folk use the word "ghetto" to describe something that is inadequate or not working properly or what not. eh.....I can't call it
tired.gif

Race aside

you show me a thick girl and ill show you a girl that needs to lose some weight.

beyonce_liposuction.jpg

where does she need to lose weight?

okay friend well done

but let me tell you in my opinion she could lose some of that thigh fat real talk

am i nit picking, yes of course she is 9.5/10 mabey 10/10 but her legs have not always been that big

dont get me wrong. is she beautiful, yes. COULD she loose a little weight in the thighs, yes.

See Example

hur7k9.jpg

COMPARED TO

ezhff8.jpg

Do you see what im saying ????

my dude the second pic isnt what a female should look like, imo she got a body like a little boy
females are suppose to have hips, thighs, some sort of shape. Beyonce has the perfect shape,
females suppose to have curves and form it what makes them females

laugh.gif
dude (i forgot his name) said rhianna was thick
laugh.gif

and what's good with stacy dash's ankle on that pic, she's bad and all, but one of her ankles/ legs looks maaaad skinny.

Originally Posted by ggarvinXX3

Fantastic4our wrote:
just like how some folk use the word "ghetto" to describe something that is inadequate or not working properly or what not. eh.....I can't call it
tired.gif

Race aside

you show me a thick girl and ill show you a girl that needs to lose some weight.

beyonce_liposuction.jpg

where does she need to lose weight?

okay friend well done

but let me tell you in my opinion she could lose some of that thigh fat real talk

am i nit picking, yes of course she is 9.5/10 mabey 10/10 but her legs have not always been that big

dont get me wrong. is she beautiful, yes. COULD she loose a little weight in the thighs, yes.

See Example

hur7k9.jpg

COMPARED TO

ezhff8.jpg

Do you see what im saying ????

roll.gif
Fam, has this chick even gone through PUBERTY yet?

Originally Posted by Lazy B

laugh.gif

hoodrat=/= black skin

wha????
laugh.gif

I always thought it was more of a description of a certain type of Black girl. Not that it was a description of Black girls in general.
Just like if I said "a redneck". It's a certain type of White person in America. It does not mean all Whites in general.

laugh.gif

When people refer to a "J.A.P". Not a Japanese person but a "Jewish American Princess". They're referring to a certain type of Jewish chick from the NE.
Hate them but love them at the same time. Spoiled, daddy's girl that are glued to their blackberry's and drive a Range Rover or BMW.

I've never heard *** until know and in not really up on my Jewish sterotypes.
Northeastern phrase.

I've lived in the Northeast/New England going on 13 years now and I've never heard of the term Jewish American Princess before...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Still, you gotta admit that, although a stereotype, the phrase seems to be rather docile. In other words, nothing about J.A.P screams"negative-demeaning-stereotype"...

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

hoodrat

+

thick

=

l_93b15c31d340a1b35f9a519bd7f233ed.jpg

ScannersExplodingHead.gif

The more I see Nicki Minaj, the more I convince myself that she could, indeed, get it...
pimp.gif

To stay on topic, I always though hood rat was just a word to describe a chick who stays in the hood with no intentions of ever wanting to get out... or somechick that always feels the need to act out while she's in public... just my two pennies...

A Hood Rat Is A Hood Rat Whether U R In The Slums R The Burbs ....But When It Comes To Girls To Each It's Own I Like A Fat Soft *** With A Slim WaistSimple As That And Half The N!99as Arguing Probably Ain't Even Getting No ***....But Rocsi,Kim K,Mya, And Kimora I Consider Rats Cause They Been AroundThere Industry Those The Few I Know Off Top So A Rat Is A Rat To Me

Tiny & Toya are Hoodrats in heels.... but when i see a picture of a black/WHITE/spanish woman in a fitted cap and jeans. I can automatically assume shehoodrat-@%%... But then again u gotta meet them and see how they talk and carry themselves...

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

reach

not a reach at all
dudes have been doing this alot lately and its getting a lil out of hand as well as annoying...if you going to be that negative towards a female just keep ityourself

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

IDK
Arthur kinda has a point
Bria is tippin the scales abs or no abs IMO
Not my preference
Rhianna isn't thick but she's fit and a go in my book
the other girl u posted is a pencil

But Beyonce
That's perfection
tone from top to bottom and THICK
not semi on the fence thick/fat
just thick

Yeah, I get that, but if he had just made the statement she has fat legs it would been cool. Fam, get what I'm saying.... She has a 26 inch waist. I'm going to help ya'll put that into perspective:

Beyonce: 34 - 26- 38

Bria Myles: 34- 26- 45

Rosa Acosta: 34-25-37

I'm not denying that she has big/fat legs... I'm saying that her waist to hip ratio makes her thick and not Fat.
bro i did say she just had fat legs

i made sure to say she just had fat legs

EDIT

how the hell you know everyones sizes off the dome smh

dont just mkae stuff up fam

O'Rly?

Allow me to post examples on how NT confuses thick and fat on women

NT version of a thick women that is really FAT

2u75apf.jpg

that girl has fat legs plain and simple

laugh.gif

hoodrat=/= black skin

wha????
laugh.gif

roll.gif
, fam, you pmed me, still have the pm....

i aint snitch on you then or now...

honestly, nothing you say even makes me upset enough to even consider such.

you mentioned snowflake as if it's in someway related to the discussion at hand.

stop being so emotional.

Back
Top Bottom