Why is G-Unit so great?

They just are Dammit.
pimp.gif

Honestly they alright.... Bucks dope, Banks got some fire on his first album, 50 did his thang.... and that pretty much sums it up... all the new heads i cantspeak on em cuz they aint hittin the mainstream hard... spider locc yayo MOP mobb deep... 50 got it made for them i guess.... anyone know what happened to maseand g unit? haha

Originally Posted by kidjustice19

wackest group in music.....

indifferent.gif

Beg for Mercy was a classic, GRODTwas a classic, The Massacre had some nice bangers, and The Hunger 4 More and Straight Outta Cashville were both solid albums.

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

indifferent.gif

Beg for Mercy was a classic, GRODT was a classic, The Massacre had some nice bangers, and The Hunger 4 More and Straight Outta Cashville were both solid albums.

The Documentary was good too, if that still counts. Thoughts of A Predicate Felon even had a few nice tracks.

If you were making this arguement 3 years ago you had an ok arguement.

As for now, there are a couple groups out there that are better.

Yayo is trash.

Banks is alright because of his mixtapes now. Before he was spitting some trash after his album dropped.

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

indifferent.gif

Beg for Mercy was a classic, GRODT was a classic, The Massacre had some nice bangers, and The Hunger 4 More and Straight Outta Cashville were both solid albums.

The Documentary was good too, if that still counts. Thoughts of A Predicate Felon even had a few nice tracks.

Originally Posted by mossman75

I agree

Gimmee a *%##*!* break! D4L is better? what about dem franchise boys? Man some of you guys are out of it with these comments you just throw out there. Ifyou dont like them, its ok, say you dont like them, but dont say they are the wackest group in music!

Back
Top Bottom