WHY IS GUCCI MAN HOT????

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Gucci is INDEED an older version of Soulja Boy.

That's where Soulja Boy needs to focus on being in this time and point of his career, cause his last album flopped hard.

The reason why Gucci Mane La Flare is so hot right now OP, is because of his catchy, anthem rhyme scheme,pattern. Hip Hops fans find it attractive and "fun" to recite his lyrics, and with the help of Zaytoven, his beats keep the crowd at his shows and radio listeners moving...

Gucci Mane's buzz is
sick.gif
smokin.gif
in the music industry.
but you thought Drought 3 was classic wayne.

and OP clearly wanted attention yall gave it to him

uhh.... whats your point Doogie Howser?

Originally Posted by LDJ

That's where Soulja Boy needs to focus on being in this time and point of his career, cause his last album flopped hard.

The reason why Gucci Mane La Flare is so hot right now OP, is because of his catchy, anthem rhyme scheme,pattern. Hip Hops fans find it attractive and "fun" to recite his lyrics, and with the help of Zaytoven, his beats keep the crowd at his shows and radio listeners moving...

Gucci Mane's buzz is
sick.gif
smokin.gif
in the music industry.

My thing is this lol esp with zaytoven how, not to get all "hollier then thou" ah nuttin, but be a organ player and apart of a church choir and make some of the tracks he make with gucci.

GNR! i know right...
roll.gif
itz so odd...

Originally Posted by LDJ

Gucci Mane's buzz is
sick.gif
smokin.gif
in the music industry.

My thing is this lol esp with zaytoven how, not to get all "hollier then thou" ah nuttin, but be a organ player and apart of a church choir and make some of the tracks he make with gucci.
A lot of them southern producers are like that. Zay and Drumma especially, a lot of people don't know these dudes have grown up studying andplayin classical music their whole lives. I think Drumma's dad is a professor of music theory at U of Memphis, his moms is a professional musician too. Both them dudes grew up playin multiple instruments.

Dudes hear "south" an just right these +$$@%# off, when in reality they're some of the most talented and certified producers out there.

Originally Posted by yung718

Originally Posted by LDJ

Why are ppl tryin 2 get efame by posting idiotic threads that are based off a thread some1 else posted ie(why do ppl like waka,y do ppl like oj a juiceman.) Why do lames feel like they will get brownie/cool points by being different and hating on another mans success.
why you worried about anothers mans post,all im saying is your smart as the music you listen too and if you listen to gucci your a clown
I listen to artists from gucci to nas to sting to curtis mayfield... so your argument is hereby deemed null and void.

Originally Posted by maxb7ty

Originally Posted by EastCoastPapi

He's a hypebeast... He'll fade away real quick..
Son it's sad that you don't know what you're talking about. ###!++ been slappin Gucci for years. Since like 05, if hasn't faded away yet I doubt he's going to.

QFT!
A lot of us gucci fans been down since "Black Tee" came out.

maxb7ty wrote:
LDJ wrote:

Gucci Mane's buzz is
sick.gif
smokin.gif
in the music industry.

A lot of them southern producers are like that. Zay and Drumma especially, a lot of people don't know these dudes have grown up studying and playin classical music their whole lives. I think Drumma's dad is a professor of music theory at U of Memphis, his moms is a professional musician too. Both them dudes grew up playin multiple instruments.

Dudes hear "south" an just right these +$$@%# off, when in reality they're some of the most talented and certified producers out there.

True true but how on saturday night u gonna make a song bout dealing killing, smackin beaches....etc. Then sunday morning say thank ya jesus praise god lolhallelujah

i said this in the official gucci thread and ima say it again,
im a gucci fan his !*%# be knockin
pimp.gif
but i can hardly understand half the!*%# he be sayin.
smh.gif

he raps like his nose is stuffed. and yeah i agree gucci is pretty much an older soulja boy, with actual street cred. lyrically they're prolly on the samelevel and i could actually understand CLEARLY what SB be sayin.
laugh.gif
sbsteppin his game up too tho.

ad libs ftw i guess? bling blaow burr well damn gucci!

Gucci is Cam-lite when he was running things in 2002-2003.

Its just good %%*$ to listen to, nothing really lyrical at all.

Gucci is on some gutta street type of sound. Thats the kind of rap I like. Reminds me of bay music. Thats one reason I @*$# with him.

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Gucci is on some gutta street type of sound. Thats the kind of rap I like. Reminds me of bay music. Thats one reason I @*$# with him.

N_ stuck on stupid,me I keep it moving.but to each its own.I use 2 listen 2 gucci until earlier this year.I just got tired of that same ol stuff he talks about

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

N_ stuck on stupid,me I keep it moving.but to each its own.I use 2 listen 2 gucci until earlier this year.I just got tired of that same ol stuff he talks about
I'm starting to believe this Mason #!$! cause Jay-Z got these simpletons brainwashed.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

I'm starting to believe this Mason #!$! cause Jay-Z got these simpletons brainwashed.

naw dawg I just know real "music" when I hear it

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

naw dawg I just know real "music" when I hear it
Dummy you were suppose to quote "real" not music.

Originally Posted by FrankDolla

Originally Posted by maxb7ty

Originally Posted by EastCoastPapi

He's a hypebeast... He'll fade away real quick..
Son it's sad that you don't know what you're talking about. ###!++ been slappin Gucci for years. Since like 05, if hasn't faded away yet I doubt he's going to.
QFT!
A lot of us gucci fans been down since "Black Tee" came out.

yeah man i bump "some" gucci since 05 as well

Black Tee - Lil Scrappy, Gucci Mane, Killer Mike, Bun B, Young Jeezy & Jody Breeze =
pimp.gif
everybody outshine gucci.. and everybody else made the song asbig as it was not gucci. they was talkin about scrappy (he was hot at the time) jeezy and jody (bith was comin out) people say KM had the best verse, and bun bwas everywhere at that time

Gucci wasn't even top 15 in the south in 05 son.

and just cuz he came out round then dont mean he was "HOT" back than cuz he def. wasn't, if anything he got hot after jeezy boys shootin thanfreaky girl than jail and came out wit
pimp.gif
buzz w/ all dem mixtapes droppin

-

albums,flow,content,delivery,wordplay, vocab, originality, mixtapes, sales =
j57zq0.gif

i only bump him for the beat and or feat. but even now he's feat. songs he is on are garbage. crimewave,mariah(even tho i dont bump),pretty girls etc =trash og's wayyyy betta

therefore he's a hypebeast..

/thread

The %@!@ are you talking about son? Ol' incoherent rambling @!# n_
smh.gif

For real I think you're slow. You can politic all you want, it doesn't change the fact that Gucci has had a steady fallowing for damn near half adecade now.

I can't lie though, I laugh out loud every time you call him a hypebeast. The %#*!?

He makes excellent "going to the club" music.

Nothing of substance.

Burr.

You prolly one of those bitter NY cats that wants to listen to "One Mic" in the club
laugh.gif

^
steady following???
"Gucci Mane's Back to the Traphouse debuted at #57 with just under 32k sold." hhdx/barnes & nobles quote

-

"He makes "going to the club" music.

Nothing of substance. "

stamp!!

What's your point? If that's your basis for claiming he doesn't having a fallowing then you really are ignorant as hell and you actually don'tknow what you're talking about.

Q:Why is Gucci hot....?

A:Watch this video and witness the strange phenomenon that occurs.

Back
Top Bottom