Why is it all about how much money a man spends???? VOL. Facebook status...AAARRRGGGHHH!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

you should comment on her status and roast her
laugh.gif
I was gonna do that............but its like beating a dead horse with women like this. There wasnt really a point in me commenting.......but iWILL pose pictures of any chic that "Likes this" lol

to answer OP's question its because the simps are messin up the game. My first date with my girl was at mcdonalds then the movies which was the earlyshowing so the tickets were cheaper.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

laugh.gif
I was gonna do that............but its like beating a dead horse with women like this. There wasnt really a point in me commenting.......but i WILL pose pictures of any chic that "Likes this" lol
just screencap it and post it here

1215115313036.jpg.%5Broflposters.com%5D.myspace.jpg

laugh.gif
I was gonna do that............but its like beating a dead horse with women like this. There wasnt really a point in me commenting.......but i WILL pose pictures of any chic that "Likes this" lol
just screencap it and post it here

1215115313036.jpg.%5Broflposters.com%5D.myspace.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I HAVE AN IDEA............How about NIKETALK write a response for me..............ill screen print and post if anyone after her responds.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

im noticing a lot of females are being golddiggerish...thats why i rarely spend a dollar on them.

[h3][/h3]
[h3]Why are guys so damn cheap? If u want to be with me u gotta spend that dough.[/h3]

28 minutes ago · Comment · Like

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#
Why is it always about how much money a man spends with women these days??? Do these women ever think there is a chance that he may not have much more to offer OTHER than money if he is willing to spend spend spend and not receive????

Pictures of the GIRL that made this update to her facebook status.

n1396590913_7922.jpg

Drawn on eyebrows and she aint even that cute..............And women wonder why dudes always cheating on them. They always want something for nothing (Not all, im getting married on the 19th and everything is 50-50 with us)

sick.gif
%@@%+ gonna wonder why shes lonely for the rest of her life ...

If I ever get in a serious relationship she better like me for me, cause my I work hard for my money and I don't intend on sharing it with anyone. Safe tosay INS cause a lot of girls expect you to pay for sex in one way or the other. There are a few girls I would simp for, but it's a small minority.

smh.gif
this is why we need to stop hyping these broads up. she has no right to bedemanding she should be happy with what she gets.

Facebook link?

I think we need to go in and teach shorty a lesson about life.

I HAVE AN IDEA............How about NIKETALK write a response for me..............ill screen print and post if anyone after her responds.
you should post something like ...

i tried to help you out and posted your pic on a baller website where dudes are lookin for high class dimes, these are some of the responses you got so far:

"your hair line looks like a cul-de-sac"
"id pay you to leave me alone"
"use your eye-brow sharpie to fill in your forehead"

etc... etc... then screen print

Ugly girls be quiet.

She deserve all of the crap thats coming her way with a mindset like that. There is no reason to get upset w/ women who are guided by these principles...Theygo for the dude driving X, and get played accordingly.

I have to push mack lessons radio, a podcast by tariq nasheed. google it. women like this are what keep him in business

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

the game is f----d up

And has been for a long time now. That fine though, they got ducks out there to fill those needs I just do me.

Back
Top Bottom