Why is it all about how much money a man spends???? VOL. Facebook status...AAARRRGGGHHH!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by chino905

Originally Posted by Solemate96

I sure as hell ain't spending money on her.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
co-sign

And then when shes 35 she is going to say there are no good men left...blah blah blah.

You guys are all saying shes ugly but does that mean you would break bread on a prettier girl?

This is all destinys childs fault
smh.gif

i swear ever since bills, bills, bills, independent women etc, these women been seein themselves as our equal and more
tired.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Spending money on buying a bottle of Jergens and jerkin> spending money on that monstrosity...

shortie look like a transgender Sam Cassell
sick.gif

Haha damn cold blooded, but true! Ha

Originally Posted by Emmanuel Goldstein

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

I HAVE AN IDEA............How about NIKETALK write a response for me..............ill screen print and post if anyone after her responds.
you should post something like ...

i tried to help you out and posted your pic on a baller website where dudes are lookin for high class dimes, these are some of the responses you got so far:

"your hair line looks like a cul-de-sac"
"id pay you to leave me alone"
"use your eye-brow sharpie to fill in your forehead"

etc... etc... then screen print
Seriously put that in her status. I want to see what she says, and if you don't I will send her a message on facebook and do it myself.

And then when shes 35 she is going to say there are no good men left...blah blah blah.

You guys are all saying shes ugly but does that mean you would break bread on a prettier girl?

Originally Posted by I DONT PASS

I was thinking that too.

I would spend whatever on it as long as im getting some return on my investment. Me and my soon to be wife go 50 50 oneverything.............EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

She doesnt spend $100 on an outfit either soo i guess that helps. She doesnt really ask for much and neither do i........We are both the type of people to tryand get something for ourselves before we ask anyone to do it for us........We both realize that if you want something done or want something specific, youshould get it yourself.

I just though about it..Broads dont know what they want.

destiny's child.

Bill, Bills, Bills........then

Independent..........in between then and

Cater to you........Now

WOMEN REALLY ARE SOME UNSTABLE CREATURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If this girl is concerned about how much you are spending rather than your character or how she likes spending time with you then she isn't someone youwant to be dating anyway.

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Spending money on buying a bottle of Jergens and jerkin> spending money on that monstrosity...

shortie look like a transgender Sam Cassell
sick.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

I just though about it..Broads dont know what they want.

destiny's child.

Bill, Bills, Bills........then

Independent..........in between then and

Cater to you........Now

WOMEN REALLY ARE SOME UNSTABLE CREATURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ding ding ding

Back
Top Bottom