Why is it that fat girls/over weight girls have the worst attitudes ever??

I thought they were generally nice. I have met some that thought they were the $hit though. Those are the worse.

Originally Posted by FDUB

Originally Posted by Weekz

not true what so ever.

i just hate when they call themselves curvy. that !@%+ doesnt fly and THEN thats when they get the bad attitude.

Or call themselves a "Diva"..
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Like seriously? You wish hun.

Originally Posted by FDUB

Originally Posted by Weekz

not true what so ever.

i just hate when they call themselves curvy. that !@%+ doesnt fly and THEN thats when they get the bad attitude.

Or call themselves a "Diva"..
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Like seriously? You wish hun.

It's true, I've noticed this to
30t6p3b.gif

Broads are mad annoying, loud, and hungry.

It's true, I've noticed this to
30t6p3b.gif

Broads are mad annoying, loud, and hungry.

Think about it slim girls use there looks to get what they want but since fat girls don't have the figure they have to compensate with having a crazy attitudes to get there way.
Thirsty dudes eat it up since they don't have a chance with the slim girl.

Think about it slim girls use there looks to get what they want but since fat girls don't have the figure they have to compensate with having a crazy attitudes to get there way.
Thirsty dudes eat it up since they don't have a chance with the slim girl.

They gotta act like they're sexually wanted by someone somehow. That fake attitude they pull seems to be their go-to move.

They gotta act like they're sexually wanted by someone somehow. That fake attitude they pull seems to be their go-to move.

Not true, but I never fully understood why fat girls have attitudes. Like damn, if you gonna be ugly as hell AND be a female dog... Well then..

meh.ro1778.jpg

Not true, but I never fully understood why fat girls have attitudes. Like damn, if you gonna be ugly as hell AND be a female dog... Well then..

meh.ro1778.jpg

You probably be catching them in between meals. You have to talk to them after breakfast, lunch, and dinner. In between snacks is tough and varies.

You probably be catching them in between meals. You have to talk to them after breakfast, lunch, and dinner. In between snacks is tough and varies.

Back
Top Bottom