Why is it that fat girls/over weight girls have the worst attitudes ever??

Originally Posted by FDUB

Originally Posted by Weekz

not true what so ever.

i just hate when they call themselves curvy. that !@%+ doesnt fly and THEN thats when they get the bad attitude.

Or call themselves a "Diva"..
30t6p3b.gif

EXACTLY. It's always been the opposite for me. Usually it's the fine girl with the bad attitude, and her fat friend (who may or may not be ugly) has a fantastic personality.
It's just a trade off sometimes. Goin with more extremes though (just from hearsay and seeing some of my friends with fat chicks), they will be the FIRST ones to give up
the booty.

Originally Posted by FDUB

Originally Posted by Weekz

not true what so ever.

i just hate when they call themselves curvy. that !@%+ doesnt fly and THEN thats when they get the bad attitude.

Or call themselves a "Diva"..
30t6p3b.gif

EXACTLY. It's always been the opposite for me. Usually it's the fine girl with the bad attitude, and her fat friend (who may or may not be ugly) has a fantastic personality.
It's just a trade off sometimes. Goin with more extremes though (just from hearsay and seeing some of my friends with fat chicks), they will be the FIRST ones to give up
the booty.

Originally Posted by FOG

Not true, but I never fully understood why fat girls have attitudes. Like damn, if you gonna be ugly as hell AND be a female dog... Well then..
Harsh. But fair.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by FOG

Not true, but I never fully understood why fat girls have attitudes. Like damn, if you gonna be ugly as hell AND be a female dog... Well then..
Harsh. But fair.

roll.gif

They probably use it as a defense mechanism.  The 280 lbs porker I was messin with was like that at first until I told her to sit on my face

They probably use it as a defense mechanism.  The 280 lbs porker I was messin with was like that at first until I told her to sit on my face

Originally Posted by theDEEK

They gotta act like they're sexually wanted by someone somehow. That fake attitude they pull seems to be their go-to move.
As if they aren't? Fat girls get pensises inserted inside of them every damn day.

Originally Posted by theDEEK

They gotta act like they're sexually wanted by someone somehow. That fake attitude they pull seems to be their go-to move.
As if they aren't? Fat girls get pensises inserted inside of them every damn day.

Back
Top Bottom