Why is it that women think they can....

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Changed my mind. You'll just have to take my word for it. Why would I lie about a coworker's booty anyways? It's not like I'm claiming I smashed on the desk during lunchtime or something far fetched, which by the way I did. Office Sex > *

But you have to see that thang walking. Oh my God, reminds me of Cherokee, her whole build.
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Where's Dylishis?

She'll probably turn this around into why she should expect drinks at the club
roll.gif
I know right. She'll prolly say it's the reason shegets "free drinks". She need to go in the official thought they were doin it thread.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Changed my mind. You'll just have to take my word for it. Why would I lie about a coworker's booty anyways? It's not like I'm claiming I smashed on the desk during lunchtime or something far fetched, which by the way I did. Office Sex > *

But you have to see that thang walking. Oh my God, reminds me of Cherokee, her whole build.
mad.gif
mad.gif

I know man
This dude is really playin with NT with no pics
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Get everybody hyped

Pics sir, they would be appreciated

i say let em do it. i can stare all day
pimp.gif

but if they come up to me and i get caught staring at they chest...i wont be a chump and try and apologize
grin.gif

her: what you looking at?
mad.gif
grin.gif

me: im looking at your ****.
smokin.gif

Many women will not accept the world for what it is, hence some of their insane expectations and ******ed high hopes... That's why girls will hate guys forbeing the way they "want" them to be, but will still mess with these same undesirable guys. Girls will expect the world to be a certain way and willact accordingly on it. Everything that's right in their eyes is the standard, even when it's not the reality

"I think it's okay to wear this outfit that shows my nipple, I don't think these people will look at me, that's not the way I think it'ssupposed to be"

ten minutes later "Why are you looking at me!!!?!?!? All men think about sex!!!!!! You're supposed to be a sparkling vampire. *goes to listen to"if i were a boy" * "

curious...why do men think that just b/c a women is dressed a certain way, that they can forget their manners and common decency?

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

curious...why do men think that just b/c a women is dressed a certain way, that they can forget their manners and common decency?

CUZ WE TRYNA HOLLA DAWG LOLZ!

No, but i agree.

ALTHOUGH we wouldnt take them as seriously as a woman dressed more conservatively.

I think that it's not really that they get mad. It's more of them thinking that if they don't say something then everyone will think thatthey're slutty or easy which is kinda ironic seeing that the way they dress already makes them seem that way.

I have the right to look at whatever I want however long I want to, but I don't have the right to say or touch whatever I want.

I'm not an %*@ about it, but I don't mind getting caught staring, but that's just me.

And why y'all hating on Dylishis? She's just capitalizing on our simpery, just like how we capitalize on women's procreative instincts and limitedforesight.

No difference at all.

smh.gif
...never made sense to me...but like stated before I see some dudes straight od...then when shorty shut them down, they call them sluts #+@+@%* %%!$ alltypes of things..if u got ya breast out or ya cheeks out, then u shouldn't be shocked but no dude should put they hands on a chick

If your ******* are out ima look. If you got a fat %*! ima look. If its out ima look too.

its not the looking thats a bother. its the touching and some of the things that are said that is the problem.

leave them +%## alone.

However, you dress like a %#%! and you'll get that attention.

i dont comment tho or ogle. no point.

Originally Posted by selfmadepimp

If your ******* are out ima look. If you got a fat %*! ima look. If its out ima look too.

its not the looking thats a bother. its the touching and some of the things that are said that is the problem.
well if the looking is generally accompanied by touching. Then why dont you simply not wear the outfits that cause these issues.

They go out prepared to meet their dream guy or a celebrity. When average joe gawks or approaches it isn't the type of attention they desire so they'resour towards it

Originally Posted by Twig1026

They go out prepared to meet their dream guy or a celebrity. When average joe gawks or approaches it isn't the type of attention they desire so they're sour salty towards it
The celebrities only mess with the high caliber chicks [pizzle pow] anyways..And the Shell CEO ain't worried about no brooklyn communitycollege chick in a cheap dress
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom