Why is it that women think they can....

what are the outfits that you guys speak of? can get pictures of some of these slutty outfits that are being worn because when girls go to clubs and parties imsure none of you want her in a dress to her ankles and a sweater.

Originally Posted by MvP07

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

%#!++!@ are stupid

well put my friend.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I was looking at this ol rican girls big a^% today...she had the audacity to pull her jacket down over her bottom....that didn't stop me...I just keptlooking
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by iwhohavenothing

laugh.gif
I was looking at this ol rican girls big a^% today...she had the audacity to pull her jacket down over her bottom....that didn't stop me...I just kept looking
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
post some !++@%# pics

you should expect some kinda reaction based on the way you dress as soon as you step out the door...

Honestly... I think chicks that dress more conservative are more attractive than somebody whose puttin it all out on display.

Originally Posted by selfmadepimp

what are the outfits that you guys speak of? can get pictures of some of these slutty outfits that are being worn because when girls go to clubs and parties im sure none of you want her in a dress to her ankles and a sweater.
beasting on the low, you not slick
laugh.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

LET'S TURN THIS INTO A PICS THREAD
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

b-079.jpg

DSC_0976.jpg

idk if it's "slutty" or not.. I don't really like the term
smile.gif

i am not beasting on the low lol. im a girl. i asked to see pics because i want to see these outfits that you guys are talking about. and the ones you postedlook like club attire to me. doesnt look out of order to me at all.

Originally Posted by selfmadepimp

i am not beasting on the low lol. im a girl. i asked to see pics because i want to see these outfits that you guys are talking about. and the ones you posted look like club attire to me. doesnt look out of order to me at all.
"damn i love a bi chick"
laugh.gif

It's kinda hard for me to look at a chick Idk and call her slutty unless the outfit is ODDDDD. Club attire is a nice term though, I can agree on that. Butin both those pictures all I see it breasts
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

BREASTS
devil.gif
pimp.gif

HERE I IS!
28b352d24cbf78c5598c06e1bcaf1a394e3d854.gif

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by Dakingii

*waits for Dylishis response*
i also await the stupidity she will respond with
Anything seems stupid when you're already salty and mad at the world.
frown.gif
I'm sorry you get sent off in the club but I can't make itbetter. Jesus loves you though!

And sorry to disappoint. I don't have anything to say on this matter really. It ain't like a girl HAS to be dressed skanky for a #+$%$ to saysomething. But whatever, people talk crazy, can't do anything about it. As long as dude aren't touching them...whatever.

Originally Posted by Dylishis

HERE I IS!

frown.gif
I'm sorry you get sent off in the club but I can't make it better. Jesus loves you though!

And sorry to disappoint. I don't have anything to say on this matter really. It ain't like a girl HAS to be dressed skanky for a #+$%$ to say something. But whatever, people talk crazy, can't do anything about it. As long as dude aren't touching them...whatever.
You forgot to call him a little boy

post pics

HERE I IS!

frown.gif
I'm sorry you get sent off in the club but I can't make it better. Jesus loves you though!

And sorry to disappoint. I don't have anything to say on this matter really. It ain't like a girl HAS to be dressed skanky for a #+$%$ to say something. But whatever, people talk crazy, can't do anything about it. As long as dude aren't touching them...whatever.
I bet you have a flatty.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

curious...why do men think that just b/c a women is dressed a certain way, that they can forget their manners and common decency?

This too, but women need to take some personal responsibility in the matter. Some men are neanderthals, dont wear that nonsense if you dont want to getoogled/have comments made but they like the attention.

i am not bi either lmao. if a girl with a big but has on a little skirt or a pair of long jeans she will get attn. not because of her outfit but because shehas a big butt and that is something she cant help. girl or guy when you go out you put on something so people can think you look good. now if a girl comes outher house wearing a shoe lace then yes she has gone over board but if she wants to wear a dress and let some clevage show then whats the problem? im sure shewouldnt wear that to work or church. there is a time and place for everything. so gosh dang it if i want to wear a little dress to a party let me wear mylittle dress to a party. no one should have to worry about being touched in a way they dont want to be touched by a stranger.

HAHA! That's funny. Mostly because I've never thrown out any personal insults here but y'all get offended over every little thing andhave to go there. If the shoes doesn't fit, don't wear them.

HERE I IS!

frown.gif

I bet you have a flatty.
And I bet you have a thumb $+#!.
laugh.gif
How much money you wanna put on it?
laugh.gif

I've only ever seen Black men making those comments toward women...

[Kel] Ahhhh there it gooooo [/Kel]
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

HERE I IS!

frown.gif

I bet you have a flatty.
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

HAHA! That's funny. Mostly because I've never thrown out any personal insults here but y'all get offended over every little thing and have to go there. If the shoes doesn't fit, don't wear them.

HERE I IS!

frown.gif

I bet you have a flatty.
And I bet you have a thumb $+#!.
laugh.gif
How much money you wanna put on it?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I have said things, only what they want to hear. I think thats acceptable for the most part. I mean it is what they want dressing like that.

But i have NEVER put hands on a woman for this reason, nor will I.

Back
Top Bottom