Why is it...

that when I wipe the area behind my ear it has a weird odor to it. Do it. It smells like butt and balls doesnt it? How is this possible!?
strangely, i cant stop smelling it

Probably the first time you've wiped that area in a while my man...take a shower and use some soap (it is your friend)

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm pretty sure it's the "oil producing glands" that causes that area to have an odor. You didn't know you're supposed to wash behind your ears when you shower? [/color]
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]I'm pretty sure it's the "oil producing glands" that causes that area to have an odor. [/color][color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]You didn't know you're supposed to wash behind your ears when you shower? [/color]
sick.gif

HS4OW.gif

I've never had this before. I'm always tryna wipe and sniff it to see what y'all are talking about but I donT smell anything
laugh.gif

First lesson in shower 101 at a young age...

thats one of those spots you MUST clean, moms taught me that.

Same thing for armpits and all those spots ha

Now the belly button is tricky if your an inny....

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Originally Posted by calikev34

laugh.gif

you guys can front all you want, mine smells too
nah im dead serious you dudes just dont wash the back of your ears properly. mine smells like nothing.
maybe now, but later it will. No one really said they dont wash it, its just the fact that a smell generates there that had me boggled.

Originally Posted by sn00pee

laugh.gif

nah im dead serious you dudes just dont wash the back of your ears properly. mine smells like nothing.
maybe now, but later it will. No one really said they dont wash it, its just the fact that a smell generates there that had me boggled.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]What? [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]
indifferent.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]If you wash behind your ears everyday, it will not smell. Once enough sweat gets behind there, bacteria kicks in (all of this over a certain period of time) and of course, it starts to smell. Just wash behind your ears everytime you shower and you'll be fine. It's not rocket science.[/color]
alien.gif

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

Originally Posted by sn00pee

laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]What? [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]
indifferent.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]If you wash behind your ears everyday, it will not smell. Once enough sweat gets behind there, bacteria kicks in (all of this over a certain period of time) and of course, it starts to smell. Just wash behind your ears everytime you shower and you'll be fine. It's not rocket science.[/color]
alien.gif
Thanks bill nye, you have enlightened me.

laugh.gif

go stick your finger in front of someones face and ask what it smells like

OP was probably playing billiards in his pockets, went behind his ears and the smell stuck there

Back
Top Bottom