Why is Kanye West so cool ???

Kanye-West-tuxedo-Virgil-Abloh-Pull-Out-the-Mercedes-Benz-McLaren-SLR-Stirling-Moss-in-Cannes-61.jpg
Kanye-West-Virgil-Abloh-Mercedes-Benz-McLaren-SLR-Stirling-Moss-in-Cannes.jpg

Kanye-West-tuxedo-Virgil-Abloh-Pull-Out-the-Mercedes-Benz-McLaren-SLR-Stirling-Moss-in-Cannes-1.jpg

Kanye-West-tuxedo-Virgil-Abloh-Pull-Out-the-Mercedes-Benz-McLaren-SLR-Stirling-Moss-in-Cannes-3.jpg

Kanye-West-tuxedo-Virgil-Abloh-Pull-Out-the-Mercedes-Benz-McLaren-SLR-Stirling-Moss-in-Cannes-2.jpg

Kanye-West-tuxedo-Virgil-Abloh-Pull-Out-the-Mercedes-Benz-McLaren-SLR-Stirling-Moss-in-Cannes-4.jpg

Kanye-West-tuxedo-Virgil-Abloh-Pull-Out-the-Mercedes-Benz-McLaren-SLR-Stirling-Moss-in-Cannes-5.jpg

Kanye-West-Mercedes-Benz-McLaren-SLR-Stirling-Moss-in-Cannes.jpg

Kanye-West-tuxedo-Virgil-Abloh-Pull-Out-the-Mercedes-Benz-McLaren-SLR-Stirling-Moss-in-Cannes-8.jpg
Kanye-West-tuxedo-Virgil-Abloh-Pull-Out-the-Mercedes-Benz-McLaren-SLR-Stirling-Moss-in-Cannes-7.jpg

eek.gif
embarassed.gif
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif

dude, they're coming out with a pokemon gold and silver, I wonder if they will stop at 251

dude, they're coming out with a pokemon gold and silver, I wonder if they will stop at 251

Why is the sky blue?
Why is water wet?
Why did Judas rat to Romans while Jesus slept?

Why is the sky blue?
Why is water wet?

He's not.

Because as cool as it coulda been, him driving that car; he made one crucial mistake.

He rolled up with a dude...

Not cool fam, not cool.

He's not.

Because as cool as it coulda been, him driving that car; he made one crucial mistake.

He rolled up with a dude...

Not cool fam, not cool.

Originally Posted by Noskey

Why is the sky blue?
Why is water wet?
Why is LeBron riding shotgun with Kanye?

Originally Posted by Noskey

Why is the sky blue?
Why is water wet?
Why is LeBron riding shotgun with Kanye?

sorry, but driving what is essentially a huge phallus with you and your homie sitting there like a pair of nuts does not constitute "cool". It does, however, raise your #*%%$$$@% status through the roof.

and I used to like 'Ye...

sorry, but driving what is essentially a huge phallus with you and your homie sitting there like a pair of nuts does not constitute "cool". It does, however, raise your #*%%$$$@% status through the roof.

and I used to like 'Ye...

2 seater drop with another dude ridin shotgun does seems strange, i can understand why ppl would "assume"

2 seater drop with another dude ridin shotgun does seems strange, i can understand why ppl would "assume"

Originally Posted by Al Audi

can it be considered a drop if there is no top?

Originally Posted by go rilla

you got me with that one.

Back
Top Bottom