Why is Popeyes so slow

Chickens r different from roosters

A rooster will attack

A chicken will run away
I get what you are trying to say but you can't say roosters and chickens are different when roosters are male chickens.

I think you want to use the word HEN.

Chickens
Hen = F
Rooster = M

Again, I get what you are trying to say though.

As long as you get what I’m saying
Did you know...
A Balut is a developing bird embryo (usually a duck) that is boiled and eaten from the shell.
1889788772_53655a80e2.jpg

I used to have 2 pet ducks for a few years, they would try to attack chase after a person n nip at the heels with their beaks. Gave them away after they got so huge lol

I finally had the sandwich............................Okay, I had both the classic and the spicy(didn't taste a difference)....... with fries.

As someone who hasn't eaten fast food in years.........I damn near died eating all that grease but damn was it good. Never doing it again. Still recovering from it a day later :lol:

I guess it's a NY thing :smh:

I really hate people like this, :smh:. I can't stand when these clowns go to people's job to do their wack *** pranks/stunts. That is wild disrespectful, and they don't think about the folks working there who have to deal with the aftermath of their dumb ****. They need to have their jaw rocked.

I’ve never eaten fast food fried chicken a day in my life, so I find this fascinating.

Damn looks like the drought is real.

Wonder if my spot still got em. I'm out in the sticks and nobody goes there.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom